Jump to content

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, BaconBoy said:

Sorry walshie

Going to France

I can't get hold of the garage that issued it.


Have only ever been asked for ins and registration document when stopped in France. ( random and speeding checks)

Their MOT is called ‘Controle Technique’ and like other countries in Europe is valid for two years ( just thought I would say that but serves no purpose) 



Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...