david kirkcaldy

yickdaz

anybody shot with this guide or any info at all would be helpful, hes  currently offering  a morning  goose flight rest of the day walked up game finished with a duck flight for £200 per day I think that's a good price all in, I,m very close to taking two days on the 28th and 29th the shooting is around the elgin area about 40 miles east of inverness 

I have contacted  about 4 other guides mark robson, david virtue, being 2 of them   and they are either  booked up or taking a break over the xmas period 

Hi fella.

Just remembered the PMs,but we didnt get down with the wedding and then everything was pretty much booked up so apologies.

Barring tragedy we will def be down next season so if interested then we will make sure to sort something out for you when we book.Marks usually booked up with repeat custom so as well getting in early and apologies again if we ruined your plans for going this season.

Wouldnt personally bother with the name mentioned although i havent actually been with him.

Wee bit further North but if you fancy a duck flight or two and a wee walk around feel free to come up here.Dont guide and all free but if we are frost free the ducks should be pretty good and maybe try a roe if you want.

Edited by sako751sg