17 hmr

davewh100

I got a brand new CZ452 silhouette, SAK mod, 3-9X40 scope and mounts and a box of bullets and got it all assembled and bore scoped so all I had to do was tiny adjustment to zero perfectly. That was £400 from Morgan’s in Oswestry and they aren’t the cheapest or at least weren’t last time I was there but they were very nice to deal with and very helpful. I haven’t used it in s while because I’m short of rabbits but like Walker mine is more accurate than me! 

39 minutes ago, Benthejockey said:

I got a brand new CZ452 silhouette, SAK mod, 3-9X40 scope and mounts and a box of bullets and got it all assembled and bore scoped so all I had to do was tiny adjustment to zero perfectly. That was £400 from Morgan’s in Oswestry and they aren’t the cheapest or at least weren’t last time I was there but they were very nice to deal with and very helpful. I haven’t used it in s while because I’m short of rabbits but like Walker mine is more accurate than me! 

how do you find the sak mod i have one one the 452 it's very good

51 minutes ago, davewh100 said:

well my ticket dropped on the door mat yesterday so looks like a shopping trip is in order 17 hmr 223 happy days :good:

The temptation is to just go out and spend, make sure you get what you want, not simply the first thing that comes to hand! :good:

Edited by Dekers

On 29/12/2018 at 08:59, fister said:

I have shot and reviewed them all. The Tikka T1x is the only one I would buy, it’s close to perfect.

well purchase the tx1 yesterday and the wildcat panther 17 hmr mod very pleased with the gun, thanks fister for your input mutch appreciate

just need to sort my 223 out now my mate purchased the tikka t3 this also looks a lovely gun

dave