r.i.p

davewh100

At this rate Great Britain will soon be great again....by not having to pay out any pensions at all! As many, who have worked and paid in all their lives will die, unable to find employment, or even capeable of work! Probably living on welfare handouts and more than likely in poverty, before they ever reach the "new" pensionable age! So the government get to keep it!.....How will this "redistributed" money be used I wonder? Will it be used to keep more and more people on means tested benefits? Or increase foreign "aid" to undeserving/enemy/corrupt/rich countries/governments? Or maybe to feed, support, house, school and care for the vast numbers of illegals and asylum seekers, flooding onto our shores, who cross continents and many countries where they could get asylum, in their goal in getting into the U.K.?....I wonder why?

I guess some won't agree with the above, but this potentially, is the future for our kids!

The above digression was in response to people dying early........nothing to do with Dame June's passing, she was a great comedy, character actress, RIP.

Edited by panoma1
Clarification!

A lovely person in real life.

My wife and I were invited to a showbiz function about 20 years ago to celebrate Frankie Howerd's life where, amongst others, were Cilla Black and June Whitfield.

Cilla was, contrary to her public persona, totally snotty.

June was lovely, took my wife by the hand hand and introduced us to all the others.

As I say, a lovely human being with no side to her.

Edited by amateur

On 30/12/2018 at 10:29, panoma1 said:

At this rate Great Britain will soon be great again....by not having to pay out any pensions at all! As many, who have worked and paid in all their lives will die, unable to find employment, or even capeable of work! Probably living on welfare handouts and more than likely in poverty, before they ever reach the "new" pensionable age! So the government get to keep it!.....How will this "redistributed" money be used I wonder? Will it be used to keep more and more people on means tested benefits? Or increase foreign "aid" to undeserving/enemy/corrupt/rich countries/governments? Or maybe to feed, support, house, school and care for the vast numbers of illegals and asylum seekers, flooding onto our shores, who cross continents and many countries where they could get asylum, in their goal in getting into the U.K.?....I wonder why?

I guess some won't agree with the above, but this potentially, is the future for our kids!

The above digression was in response to people dying early........nothing to do with Dame June's passing, she was a great comedy, character actress, RIP.

I hear the Home Secretary 🤡 under pressure from the number of illegal migrants currently crossing the channel, is now questioning whether the people choosing to cross whole continents and many 'Safe' countries In their attempts to get into the U.K. are, in fact, genuine asylum seekers! 👏🏻......ordinary people could have told him that years ago! 😡

apparantly...........she appeared/starred/took part in .................1500 productions..........that is some going........i remember the last stuff she did was only a couple or so years ago...doing an advert for Sun-life over 50's plan thingy...........