garden gun

gary pierce

35 minutes ago, Wingman said:

But there completely pointless unless your shooting mice (and then the likelihood of missing is still high). 

Killed a hare stone dead at 10 yards on my first day,'shooting' with a 9mm garden gun Fiocchi cartridge, then two pheasants just overhead whilwe beating through willow herb. ! Happy day's.  Fortunately moved up in calibre first to .410 then 12 bore as the feats  in the forst sentence were most unlikely to ever be repeated.

Blackpowder

1 minute ago, Blackpowder said:

Killed a hare stone dead at 10 yards on my first day,'shooting' with a 9mm garden gun Fiocchi cartridge, then two pheasants just overhead whilwe beating through willow herb. ! Happy day's.  Fortunately moved up in calibre first to .410 then 12 bore as the feats  in the forst sentence were most unlikely to ever be repeated.

Blackpowder

at a "few friends "clay shoot, I went to where i could take missed clays as settling duck,dropping into me,using a O/U 9mm I got a couple of R & L,s too! A fun little gun