Ladies Barbour jackets .

mr who?

I have for sale a few jackets , All of them original Barbours (NOT Cheap knock offs) . Everything is in perfect condition , all poppers and zippers in full working order etc... Most of them are hardly worn and still retain that new Barbour stiffness having only been used a handful of times . The ones that have been used more are still in excellent condition , having been used more to pop down the shops rather than pop over the woods .  No rips or signs of wear and tear anywhere on any of them . Due to me having paid for all of these , I know what each of them cost new , so will not be taking offers at this time as I believe everything has already been priced to sell . 

The asking price includes recorded postage out to the buyer , and further info and photos can be supplied on request . If someone wanted to buy the all jackets as a "Job lot" I'd cut them as really great deal .  

(1) Barbour International Puffa jacket , Size UK 8 in chocolate brown colour . Hardly worn , filled with natural down and feathers . Very warm and hard wearing . Comes complete with the detachable hood and belt . Asking just £60 (This is less 1/3 of what I paid for this . )

(2) Barbour short waist length jacket , waxed cotton , Size UK 8 in green saga colour . Hardly worn , still has the new stiffness you get with a brand new item . Has brown cord panels on the shoulders and coller . A flap secured at the rear with poppers and side adjusters . Asking £50 (Again this is less than 1/3 of what I paid for this . )

(3) Barbour "Commando" Style , waxed cotton . Cant find a label , but believe it's a Size UK 8 in black . I have the same jacket in DPM and its almost the same style , mines called a Cowan commando , but cant find a label in this jacket . Styled on a "Combat jacket" has loads of pockets . Hardly worn , in brand new condition . £50 (Less than 1/3 of what  I paid . ) 

(4) Barbour classic design jacket , waxed cotton . Size UK 8 and in light brown colour . Cant find a label saying what type of jacket this is , but has the classic Barbour design of two hand warmer pockets on the chest and two lower bellow pockets . This was my wifes favorite jacket for a while and as such  has been used the most , but is still in excellent condition . All zippers and poppers in full working order . Asking just £50 (You know what Im going to say here? 1/3 less etc... )

(5) Barbour "Parka" style jacket . Size UK 10 and black in colour . Has two zipper closing hand warmer pockets high on the chest and two bellow pockets lower down . Has a quilted liner and is super warm . Comes complete with the orginal belt . This is a slightly longer jacket than the above ones . Again in used but fantasic condition . Asking £50 (1/3 less etc...)

(6) Barbour Cavlier jacket in dark blue , Size UK 8 . This is a quilted jacket and could be worn on it's own or as a mid layer under another jacket . 2 lower pockets and again in great condition . Asking price is £40 . 

(7) Barbour fleece body warmer , Size UK 8 and black , Waterproof and breathable . 2 lower open pockets and lined . I've a few of these of my own and can state how warm they are . Asking just £30 . 

(8) Barbour quilted zip in liner . Size UK 8 (I believe , cant find a label stating size) In classic Barbour Sage green . In brand new never used condition . These can be worn on their own or zipped into another jacket . Quilted outer and liner innner . two lower open pockets . 

(9) Barbour zip in liner , Size childs XL , but used to fit my wife who was a 8/10 perfectly fine . Classic brown and pile style liner . Asking just £10 . 

(10) Laksen Goretex "Parka" style jacket . I believe this is a unisex jacket , label says XXS but used to fit my wife (Size 8/10) really well , Looks like a Barbour with two hand warmer and two lower hand warmer pockets . Another two inside pockets . My wife says this is a really really good item , super comfortable to wear for long periods and very waterproof and warm . Cant remember what I paid for this , but it's worth £50 all day long . 

I'm fully aware the above doesn't really do justice to any of the items , so please feel free to contract me if anyone requires further info or photos . If your local to me viewing by appointment is no problem , and would do you a good deal due to not having to cover postage . Would also cut a great deal on multi items  , or a really REALLY good deal if someone wanted to buy the whole lot (And then sell some of them on at a profit?) . 

Many thanks for reading guys .

All the very best . 

Andy .