Thread of the year

Smokersmith

8 hours ago, JDog said:

My vote goes for Motty's 'pigeon shooting on winter rape' threads.

Must have missed these when the steam ran out in my belt driven computer .

As for the best threads , my fellow county man Ditchmans threads on engines and knives , I am not into engineering but I have just bought a set of spanners and already feeling like a qualified engineer :lol: , having said that , I think my second glass of cider is beginning to take effect on my brain cells .:hmm:

13 minutes ago, marsh man said:

Must have missed these when the steam ran out in my belt driven computer .

As for the best threads , my fellow county man Ditchmans threads on engines and knives , I am not into engineering but I have just bought a set of spanners and already feeling like a qualified engineer  , having said that , I think my second glass of cider is beginning to take effect on my brain cells .

Fantastic Marsh man will we be seeing tinkering and fettering threads from yourself?, I hope so.

atb

7diaw

18 hours ago, Walker570 said:

Choices, choices and more choices .... I think the present thread based around the upgrade of Opinel knives has to be on the shortlist along with the linisher thread. You have to give it to the man, he can stretch a thread better than most.

eerrr meaning excactly what..:hmm:.............are you refering to a males cow excrement ?

PC enthrals us with his escapades, keenness and good bags, Sako shows us through photos how wonderful the Aberdeenshire countryside is, the pugilists on the Brexit thread keep on slugging it out but Ditchman contributes more than most to the forum. If it wasn't the linisher thread (hands up, who knew previously what a linisher was?), it was the knife thread, then a potted history of life living in the same village as Fat Sarah.

So even if Ditchy doesn't win the 'Thread of the year' he should win 'Contributor of the year'.

34 minutes ago, JDog said:

PC enthrals us with his escapades, keenness and good bags, Sako shows us through photos how wonderful the Aberdeenshire countryside is, the pugilists on the Brexit thread keep on slugging it out but Ditchman contributes more than most to the forum. If it wasn't the linisher thread (hands up, who knew previously what a linisher was?), it was the knife thread, then a potted history of life living in the same village as Fat Sarah.

So even if Ditchy doesn't win the 'Thread of the year' he should win 'Contributor of the year'.

+1

Thats very kind of you JD and others...................................

the shame is that there are so many threads started on the DIY and air rifle side and shotgun side.........but so few of them are completed........my little exploits would pale into insignificance if other folk actually completed their threads...........cause there is a lot of interesting stuff going on out there........

i did like the japanese garden tool thead..........those tools are just sooo practical...

all the best to  everyone this year

ditch

21 hours ago, JDog said:

👍