Plus one for the Duchess

Walker570

The Daily Mail has an article, very much anti shooting game bird/hunting based, on the Duchess of Cambridge out pheasant shooting after Christmas, she has her own 20 bore, blasting birds from the sky, words to that effect.   Always admired this smart lady ....OHH! and they also report that the new royal member Megan isn't really a vegan and did not stop Harry going shooting blah blah blah.

33 minutes ago, team tractor said:

Your welcome to check ;) I’ll back them up on that lol

dosnt surprise me.............i red it today the whole article................it was written thro' gritted teeth..........

and yet again i write..............."can you really blame Trump . in some of his actions towards the media and press"

1 hour ago, cookoff013 said:

I read it too. Pile a poo.

Although the duchess o cambridge looked very respectable.

im not a big fan of the royals................but i do think she looked right, not puttin on air an' graces...just a normal girl doing what she enjoys ...so good for her..:good:

still not sure about markel tho'..........time will tell wether the media wins or she does.........

I very much doubt those first to picture of Kate are on a grouse moor she’s in trainers and stood on a lawn of nicely mown grass. 

Now she’s not new to shooting either didn’t see work at RBSS in her younger years with Really Wild!

So she bought a 20 bore lots of us have them Charles uses a 28 bore boss that obviously was News.   

Oh and the Queen and DoE have a Range Rover, not surprised they are very comfy  

A load of non news to try and meet the Daily Fail agender of anti shooting anti royal.  

14 hours ago, Walker570 said:

The Daily Mail has an article, very much anti shooting game bird/hunting based, on the Duchess of Cambridge out pheasant shooting after Christmas, she has her own 20 bore, blasting birds from the sky, words to that effect.   Always admired this smart lady ....OHH! and they also report that the new royal member Megan isn't really a vegan and did not stop Harry going shooting blah blah blah.

Picture dated 2009?

4 hours ago, poontang said:

So you prefer your news with a Russian or Arab bias?

No doubt they'll have their own bias but at least RT doesn't conceal the yellow vest troubles all over France like most of our own news groups who I assume are in on some financial persuasion from this nice genulman screwing us all in his little game: https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/soros-part-2-the-world-is-his-plaything/?fbclid=IwAR0Tc4S978C4LBPi_LXmrTNwmEvYtEkfrmJ1BBNLWnFLlewDXI4g49hYG70