Molly 2010-2019

Potter64

Lost my best mate New Year's Day so it's with a sad heart that I am writing this just to warn anyone on here who's dog falls ill. From what I have learned since it appears to be some kind of pesticide/ insecticide that did the deed that she has either licked off herself or digested she may have even drank from a puddle I don't know how it's go into her. It started with diarrhoea and sickness her poo been ( orange) the vet diagnosed gastroenteritis and treated her for this.A few hours later she passed away I still feel that I let her down when she needed me but hope that fades with time but I will cherish the time I had with her RIP Molly.

anyway enjoy what's left of the season and happy new year to all

image.jpeg

Thanks for all your kind words. The thing that bugs me the most is not knowing what it was she had really only Been in three places beating rest of her exercise had been in the village on the lead. so my main concern was friends dogs if it is something in any of those areas then there dogs are at risk . I know they had sprayed the rape recently but for what I don't know  it may. Something Be harmless.

thanks guzzicat i think that's what I miss most at the moment is she was such character . I'm not new to this I know how it works I had three dogs but have lost the two older ones over the last couple of years I was not expecting  Molly to go, I may leave it a while but I am sure there will be another cocker along. 

Out tomorrow beating so that going to be different, thanks to all who have taken the time to post its only been a couple of days but it's getting easier.. Don't think to much now about the night it happened more the memories we shared

DAZZA9t9 that's one nice looking pup enjoy the time you have together and see if you can stop it putting its tongue out at you😝

It just shows how much you loved your dog.

My advice is to get onto the internet and find a pup as soon as you can. I found my two Sprockers on ‘Preloved’. Not that either of them were second hand.

Edited by JDog

2 hours ago, Potter64 said:

Out tomorrow beating so that going to be different, thanks to all who have taken the time to post its only been a couple of days but it's getting easier.. Don't think to much now about the night it happened more the memories we shared

DAZZA9t9 that's one nice looking pup enjoy the time you have together and see if you can stop it putting its tongue out at you😝

Tomorrow's going to be tough mate, good luck 😞 

Give it a few months and get a new dog in, trust me I had to do it recently. 

Get some nice pics made up of the old girl :)