Channel Migrants

Rewulf

Im going to have a little rant....

Not so much about Channel migrants, but more about the soros funded paragon of our collective moral compass, Afua Hirsch.

Her latest Guardian column piece starts off with a gut churning assault on Christmas.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/jan/03/britain-migrant-crisis-sajid-javid-hypocrisy

Apparently 'We HAVE to tell our children, that a bearded man breaks into our house and watches us while we sleep, we also have to have a conversation about a virgins womb, and talk about a genocidal king who murders young boys'
Whilst I am known for my occasional dark humour, I cant  recall ever having this conversation with my kids, and can conclude that, if Ms  Hirsch talks to her young daughter about such things, Christmas in her household must be a right hoot !

The Christmas link is to lead her onto the 'fact' that the baby Jesus and his family were soon to become refugees, and thats why we should let anyone who wants to, come to this country , and settle.
She missed a trick here, she could have drawn similarities with the EU (Roman empire) and Viktor Orban (Herod) and the holy family fleeing to a 'safe' country , errr ... Egypt.

She also points out we also have a moral, and legal obligation to accept asylum claims to any who reach our shores.
Legally trained Hirsch, misses out the bit about claiming asylum in the first safe country as being a requirement to a successful claim.
Obviously believing there is some arcane portal between France and x number of war torn countries.

Whilst most of the Channel hoppers seem to be Iranian,  and I salute their bravery at crossing one of the busiest shipping lanes in the world, in inflatables , in winter, it makes you wonder why they chose this particular method, and why they just didnt claim in France ?
France has a long association with Iran, and by and large , most people of Persian descent are educated and hard working, an asset to a country.
So why risk that ridiculously perilous crossing, to pay that money, to stand a good chance of your asylum claim being rejected, what is the draw ?
I understand they may have family here, but that doesnt do you a lot of good if you are drowned, or mown down by a container ship in the dark.

Ms Hirsch points her Ghanaian/British/Norwegian/Jewish finger at Sajid Javid, basically calling him a racist, pandering to racists.
Berating him for calling them exactly what they are, illegal immigrants.
She then takes aim at all of us for being racially 'hostile'

"The truth is that Britain’s stance towards migrants has never had much to do with reason and everything to do with a cultural hostility that stretches back centuries. In just one example highlighted in a new book on Brexit and the end of empire, Rule Britannia, an 1893 magazine described immigrants and foreigners as “deceitful, effeminate, irreligious, immoral, unclean and unwholesome. Any one Englishman is a match for any seven of them.”

Well that covers it then according to Ms Hirsch, we are summed up by a publication, that no one read, no one living remembers, written 120 years ago !
She has a peculiar, some might say delusional obsession with Britains colonial past, from wanting to tear down Nelsons column , to wanting to change the landscape of our national identity, to make us ashamed of who we are.
Im no psychologist ,, but I think its Ms Hirsch who is ashamed of who she is, and this is why she has so much hatred for the world she lives in.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Saves you right for reading the Guardian....

as for 

an 1893 magazine described immigrants and foreigners as “deceitful, effeminate, irreligious, immoral, unclean and unwholesome. Any one Englishman is a match for any seven of them.”

well that is as true now as it was then

These people are nothing more than criminals, they are trying to get to the UK and their approach is to break our law to do it. Why should we ever entertain accepting anyone who breaks our law to get here, they have already shown no respect to the UK or it's laws, so why do we think they will ever respect our laws?

Entering the UK by any other means than the legal way, should mean that you will never be accepted here.

34 minutes ago, Scully said:

I think that’s a good post Rewulf, and while I’d agree mostly with what you have to say, I think it would have saved a better purpose and with more meaning, if you’d in fact posted it to Hirsch, rather than on here. 

If I thought for one moment that would do any good...she is bullet proof in her moral outrage, either that , or her agenda is ?

50 minutes ago, scolopax said:

well that is as true now as it was then

Were you around in 1893 ?

44 minutes ago, JDog said:

Farage also believes that Soros is funding the EU's anti UK stance to such an extent that the EU may collapse if the funding was withdrawn.

The fact that soros funds remain groups is without doubt and documented.
Whether he has half the EU parliament and more in his pocket is unproven for obvious reasons.
If it could be proven, then yes the EU would collapse , as its corrupt core would be there for the world to see.

I was watching the BBC News coverage about this story and surprise, surprise we have a silhouetted picture from their Graphics Department along the bottom of the screen showing a mixture of 8 "victims." There were 3 adult male shapes, 3 adult female shapes, 1 male youth shape and 1 female youth shape. NOT VERY INDICATIVE OF THE TRUE BREAKDOWN.

The VAST MAJORITY are once again young males running away from their responsibilities.

Dont forget to remind the delusional parasite the Persian empire was rather large and someone of her views and venom would probably been fed to the lions or some other suitable punishment for insulting those in charge and denigrating their way of life .Not quite got the moral high ground more of a rickety step ladder with a few rungs missing .

Common denominator young men of military service age ,not staying in  Afgan,Syria ,Iran or Iraq to fight for what they "believe " in but heading for the land of milk honey and handouts, oh and by the way we are skint so stay in France .Better weather,good food and no need to cross La Manche 

2 hours ago, Smokersmith said:

I did chuckle when I heard that a boat was in real danger just off our coastline ...

... and were rescued by a French lifeboat and taken back :lol:

In that case we should be buying lifeboats for the French and positioning them off the coasts around Dover. Personally I think all those picked up at sea should be returned to France anyway. I still think there are so called refugees being "helped" by the French to leave France.

7 minutes ago, clakk said:

Dont forget to remind the delusional parasite the Persian empire was rather large and someone of her views and venom would probably been fed to the lions or some other suitable punishment for insulting those in charge and denigrating their way of life .Not quite got the moral high ground more of a rickety step ladder with a few rungs missing .

Common denominator young men of military service age ,not staying in  Afgan,Syria ,Iran or Iraq to fight for what they "believe " in but heading for the land of milk honey and handouts, oh and by the way we are skint so stay in France .Better weather,good food and no need to cross La Manche 

Just what have the poor lions done to deserve being treated like that?

Just now, timmytree said:

In that case we should be buying lifeboats for the French and positioning them off the coasts around Dover. Personally I think all those picked up at sea should be returned to France anyway. I still think there are so called refugees being "helped" by the French to leave France.

As has been said they should seek asylum in the first safe country they get to.

Unfortunately our boats picking them up works right in to their hands as they are then on British Sovereign territory!

1 minute ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

As has been said they should seek asylum in the first safe country they get to.

Unfortunately our boats picking them up works right in to their hands as they are then on British Sovereign territory!

Tow them back to France, wreck the boat & engine, only have to do it thirty of so times & smugglers would get the hint.

It will never get any better, not until the West stops bombing, destabilising and/or placing sanctions on the various countries that keep producing these refugees as well as a large percentage of economic migrants.

You will never accept the root causes lie with yourselves but spend five minutes thinking about each individual country and/or ethnicity and it soon becomes clear they are overwhelmingly from countries that the West (which means murikkka, UK, France, Canada, Israel, among others) have either directly and physically attacked and often totally destroyed, (Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Palestine, Libya, Yemen, etc,) or ones that have been under sanctions (often illegal/unilateral) for forty years plus as is the case with Iran for instance. The latter has a tremendously well educated population and is easily capable of sustaining its own population through selling the many hundreds of things it can produce IF it were allowed to trade without sanctions. Iranians have been migrating to murikkkka, France, Germany and the UK for FORTY years so it's not a recent phenomenon, the reason is quite simple, "you" have made their lives miserable by destabilising their region and placing trading sanctions on them for decades, JCPOA was meant to stop that but murikkka/Israel soon saw to it that normal service was resumed.

It is what the West has and does best, stop non Europeans from modernising and getting a foothold on industrialisation, China is of course a notable exception because it has always been difficult to tame (opium years notwithstanding) ;) .

I'm afraid there is no polite way to say this but you reap what you sow, have a laugh at me and call me XYZ, nothing I wouldn't have heard for decades 😋  😇 it will make you feel smug for a few minutes but it won't fix anything. Ever wondered why all these Arab dictatorships with zero "Democracy" and abysmal human/women's rights records seem to have wonderful economies and none of their people want to leave, eg, (Sawdi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Qatar, Oman, etc,) ? Well it's because you haven't bombed them or placed them under sanctions or destabilised them, why ? Because they agree to the West's dictates and buy TRILLIONS of arms from you. 

Bomb/sanction them, they will flee and some will end up here, it's simple maths. Does our collective futures look good for our children ? Realistically no, war used to be the answer to everything but things have moved on and the West will eventually pick on the wrong people (thinking specifically China/Russia) here, then and only then when real misery is tasted will the West learn it's no longer in a position to bully/dominate. 

Sorry for the rude interjection, lets get back to making jokes about drowning these economic migrants by under water drones equipped with mini charges. 😴  😶

26 minutes ago, Hamster said:

It will never get any better, not until the West stops bombing, destabilising and/or placing sanctions on the various countries that keep producing these refugees as well as a large percentage of economic migrants.

You will never accept the root causes lie with yourselves but spend five minutes thinking about each individual country and/or ethnicity and it soon becomes clear they are overwhelmingly from countries that the West (which means murikkka, UK, France, Canada, Israel, among others) have either directly and physically attacked and often totally destroyed, (Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Palestine, Libya, Yemen, etc,) or ones that have been under sanctions (often illegal/unilateral) for forty years plus as is the case with Iran for instance. The latter has a tremendously well educated population and is easily capable of sustaining its own population through selling the many hundreds of things it can produce IF it were allowed to trade without sanctions. Iranians have been migrating to murikkkka, France, Germany and the UK for FORTY years so it's not a recent phenomenon, the reason is quite simple, "you" have made their lives miserable by destabilising their region and placing trading sanctions on them for decades, JCPOA was meant to stop that but murikkka/Israel soon saw to it that normal service was resumed.

It is what the West has and does best, stop non Europeans from modernising and getting a foothold on industrialisation, China is of course a notable exception because it has always been difficult to tame (opium years notwithstanding)  .

I'm afraid there is no polite way to say this but you reap what you sow, have a laugh at me and call me XYZ, nothing I wouldn't have heard for decades 😋  😇 it will make you feel smug for a few minutes but it won't fix anything. Ever wondered why all these Arab dictatorships with zero "Democracy" and abysmal human/women's rights records seem to have wonderful economies and none of their people want to leave, eg, (Sawdi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Qatar, Oman, etc,) ? Well it's because you haven't bombed them or placed them under sanctions or destabilised them, why ? Because they agree to the West's dictates and buy TRILLIONS of arms from you. 

Bomb/sanction them, they will flee and some will end up here, it's simple maths. Does our collective futures look good for our children ? Realistically no, war used to be the answer to everything but things have moved on and the West will eventually pick on the wrong people (thinking specifically China/Russia) here, then and only then when real misery is tasted will the West learn it's no longer in a position to bully/dominate. 

Sorry for the rude interjection, lets get back to making jokes about drowning these economic migrants by under water drones equipped with mini charges. 😴  😶

Absolutely correct. When Saddam Hussein invaded Kuwait we should have stayed well away. The bloke may have been a nutter but don't forget he was keeping all the other nutters in his country under control. Everywhere we meddle we make things worse for ourselves. Read about Winston Churchills early life, he describes the situation perfectly. I won't print details on here because some would say it's racist or similar.

1 minute ago, Newbie to this said:

Where did someone say that? I've just re-read all of the comments and couldn't find one that was saying drown them!

Apologies, I knew I'd overstepped the mark even as I typed it, it's just that as you can imagine I've been reading through lots of different threads in many places and believe me some of them are extremely unpleasant. I fully admit that most young people who are fleeing places such as Afghanistan and Iran are essentially economic migrants; their lives aren't in danger as such but they have lives hardly worth living.

2 minutes ago, Hamster said:

Apologies, I knew I'd overstepped the mark even as I typed it, it's just that as you can imagine I've been reading through lots of different threads in many places and believe me some of them are extremely unpleasant. I fully admit that most young people who are fleeing places such as Afghanistan and Iran are essentially economic migrants; their lives aren't in danger as such but they have lives hardly worth living.

:good:

10 minutes ago, timmytree said:

Absolutely correct. When Saddam Hussein invaded Kuwait we should have stayed well away. The bloke may have been a nutter but don't forget he was keeping all the other nutters in his country under control. Everywhere we meddle we make things worse for ourselves. Read about Winston Churchills early life, he describes the situation perfectly. I won't print details on here because some would say it's racist or similar.

Saddam was Iran's worst enemy, the Western "proxy" war cost a million lives on each side but by attacking Iraq in the way that the coalition did (with such fictitious reasons) and the damage that it caused has now meant that many Iraqi's openly accept Iranian presence in their country in preference to anyone from the West because they have come to know the real enemy was selling them the arms for their oil money.