L/H Hinged Gunsafe

Trenta

Hello all, 

does anyone know of any other brands of gun safe except for Brattonsound that offer a left hand hinged model?  I am looking at the SL9 by Brattonsound, but wondered if there is anything else out there, and my google search is proving fruitless.  

Thanks!

43 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Put it in upside down, jobs a good un 😄

42 minutes ago, snow white said:

Upside down

Which is fine if you can move the foam separator without destroying it or you dont have an ammunition locker which is not the same width as the cabinet and also are happy with it now being at the bottom.

7 hours ago, Trenta said:

Hello all, 

does anyone know of any other brands of gun safe except for Brattonsound that offer a left hand hinged model?  I am looking at the SL9 by Brattonsound, but wondered if there is anything else out there, and my google search is proving fruitless.  

Thanks!

I did turn mines upside down, I had to take the door apart and and pull the hinge pins out, this allowed me to put the plastic washer/bush under the hinge that would become the new bottom hinge, that was the only difference! 

If you want the Brattonsound, have a shop around and then go to safe.co.uk with the lowest price you can find.  They offer “double the difference” as a discount if you find it cheaper elsewhere .

In my case it was more than enough discount to get the cabinet made left hand hinged from the factory. 

No connection with them other than as a customer. 

I have seen a left hand safe from Brattonsound. All they do is turn it upside down. Literally. If you have vertical keyslots in the safe you can see they are upside down. They even left the holes drilled in what would have been the bottom which becomes the top. There was no ammo. safe in this unit. The customer that had requested the safe from the shop refused to accept delivery but because it was a special order from Brattonsound it couldn't be returned to them so the shop was lumbered with it. If you wanted to install a left and right hand safe next to each other the keyholes would be at different heights. I have a right hand Brattonsound and am very happy with the product and service but was disappointed when I saw the left hand product they produced.