Beretta Semi-auto bolt wanted

Cheesefiend

Hi all, 

I’m still after a bolt in usable condition to replace my knackered AL391 one below (two feet snapped off, big crack running through). From what I can gather it seems that any bolt from Beretta 301, 302, 303, 390, 391 & AL2 semis should also fit. If anybody has something suitable please let me know. GMK want £250 for a new one with a non-committal delivery date so that’s out of the question.

DC97-D756-DE36-4-BB6-8409-3-EA38870-AD62
D3-B8739-F-ED53-4957-ACA5-DE35-C7195-E76

7 minutes ago, hawkfanz said:

go direct to beretta italy,i did when i lost the handle from my a300,gmk wouldn,t even deal with me,took 2 days from italy.

Tried that already but unfortunately they say it’s a firearms part rather than spares or accessories and thus can only be ordered by firearms dealers. I’ve ordered firing pins, springs etc from them before and that’s fine, but a solid block of metal is a no-no apparently.

7 hours ago, Cheesefiend said:

Hi all, 

I’m still after a bolt in usable condition to replace my knackered AL391 one below (two feet snapped off, big crack running through). From what I can gather it seems that any bolt from Beretta 301, 302, 303, 390, 391 & AL2 semis should also fit. If anybody has something suitable please let me know. GMK want £250 for a new one with a non-committal delivery date so that’s out of the question.

DC97-D756-DE36-4-BB6-8409-3-EA38870-AD62
D3-B8739-F-ED53-4957-ACA5-DE35-C7195-E76

On Guntrader there is a 301 advertised in Cornwall for £100 from a private seller:  

SELLER

• Type:Private
  • Name:Stephen
  • Address:Redruth, Cornwall
  • Tel:07876-340 630

Could be worth a look if you are sure the bolt will fit.

Tony Morris.

23 minutes ago, Cheesefiend said:

Thanks for all the replies gents. I didn’t even think of parting out a donor gun to recoup some of the cost, but it makes sense.

Well spotted on the cheap 301. It’s a shame it’s far away but I’ve got in touch with the seller and hopefully things work out.

Please let me know if you do not buy it?

Had I seen it before seeing your wanted advert I would have tried to buy it myself for spare parts.

Regards,

Tony Morris.

14 hours ago, Tony Morris said:

Please let me know if you do not buy it?

Had I seen it before seeing your wanted advert I would have tried to buy it myself for spare parts.

Regards,

Tony Morris.

I’ve not heard back from the seller yet, but I would be more than happy to go halves on it with you as I only need that one bit. Where abouts are you based? The seller is a 6 hour round trip from me so awkward to collect.

EDIT: the gun has already been sold

Edited by Cheesefiend