Sign in to follow this  
steve_b_wales

Scope / NV

13 minutes ago, steve_b_wales said:

I'm buying the 'scope from North Nott's Shooting Supplies, as he quoted me the best price.

My other Endurance 30  'scope measures 44mm approx. I'm just going off the dimensions online.

Who is 'CRS'?

hello, CUSTOM RIFLE SCOPES steve                                                                      www.customriflescopes.com

Shim from CRS and the 48mm adaptor and you are away, you make be able to request the 48mm one to come with the Unit instead of the 45mm?

49 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, CUSTOM RIFLE SCOPES steve                                                                      www.customriflescopes.com

Thankyou. I couldn't remember what it stood for. :good:

8 minutes ago, JRDS said:

Shim from CRS and the 48mm adaptor and you are away, you make be able to request the 48mm one to come with the Unit instead of the 45mm?

Thanks. I'm waiting on a price for the PARD 007, which is due in stock soon. I've checked all of my scopes and they are all coming in under 45mm. I'll check the size on my new Endurance 30 scope when it arrives.

45 / 48 are the sizes they clamp to when tight so my 40mm eyepiece needed a 2.4mm shim plus a small amount of tape for the 45mm unit to clamp tightly on.

32 minutes ago, steve_b_wales said:

Thankyou. I couldn't remember what it stood for. :good:

Thanks. I'm waiting on a price for the PARD 007, which is due in stock soon. I've checked all of my scopes and they are all coming in under 45mm. I'll check the size on my new Endurance 30 scope when it arrives.

That will be 46mm o/d then.

26 minutes ago, Pigeon Shredder. said:

That will be 46mm o/d then.

Yes, according to the schematic diagram that shows all the dimensions of the Endurance 30 WA (SF)

I've just taken delivery of my new scope and I'm impressed.  I just need some dry weather and a bit of time off work to get it zeroed on my .243.