Yet another Plant ID

Old Boggy

As I have been `told` to clear out some of the extensive collection of my books, on the basis that the shelves are bowing under the weight, I am offering a freebie of the book `Snipe & Woodcock - Sport & Conservation` by Colin McKelvie.

All you have to do is identify the attached weed that is taking over a small part of my garden. The first to do this will receive a copy of the book. First to respond on PW (not by PM) will get the book. 

I am afraid that Wooder who correctly identified a previous plant, even without the photo but on description alone and Tightchoke who very narrowly beat JDog the to correct answer are in this instance exempt.

Plant_ID_2_002.jpg

13 minutes ago, walshie said:

Caper spurge

Well done  Walshie - Euphorbia Lathyris also known as Caper Spurge.

Send me your name and address by PM and I`ll get the book in the post tomorrow. I don`t think 117B Wales High Street above the chip shop would reach you.

I would add that being the gent that he is, JDog gracefully declined to answer as he remembers it from a previous post and knew it anyway.

OB

Edited by Old Boggy

1 minute ago, Old Boggy said:

Well done  Walshie - Euphorbia Lathyris also known as Caper Spurge.

Send me your name and address by PM and I`ll get the book in the post tomorrow. I don`t think 117B Wales High Street above the chip shop would reach you.

OB

Wow!. I've never won anything before and I fear I haven't this time. Wilksy II said moleplant as I was typing my answer. That is another name for caper spurge, so I'm runner-up. 

3 minutes ago, walshie said:

Wow!. I've never won anything before and I fear I haven't this time. Wilksy II said moleplant as I was typing my answer. That is another name for caper spurge, so I'm runner-up. 

How very magnanimous of you in defeat Walshie. I had to google that and you`re quite right it`s also known as Moleplant so Wilksy 11 is indeed the winner. So if Wilksy 11 cares to PM me his name and address I will do the honours.

OB

9 minutes ago, Wilksy II said:

Wow I’ve never won anything either! Ooh I  tell I lie I Won an Easter egg at screwfix last year! Thanks very much OB and Walshie for pointing it out, also I’d like to thank Jdog for all his support! Pm inbound OB!

Think nothing of it.

It is about time we met up. Haven't you got any pigeons?

1 hour ago, Old Boggy said:

How very magnanimous of you in defeat Walshie. I had to google that and you`re quite right it`s also known as Moleplant so Wilksy 11 is indeed the winner. So if Wilksy 11 cares to PM me his name and address I will do the honours.

OB

Defeat is such a harsh word. I prefer second winner.