New shoots

Well today was a total result!! 

I went clay shooting near where I live and hit 63ot of 75 clays,

On the way home I saw a huge swarm of crows and pigeons circling a field, I went and knocked on a a nearby house and asked if he knew who owned the field and he gave me directions,

I went and knocked on the farmers door and asked if he knew who owned the field and told him what I had seen and he said that I could shoot when ever I liked , 

obviously I was very happy and just as I was leaving he asked me for a few business cards that had my contact details on to pass around to he other farmer friends,

on the way home I had a call from a farmer saying I could also shoot his land and after I got home I had another call from another farmer asking me to go and see him tomorrow after work to discuss me shooting on his land , 

so when I woke up today I had zero land and now I’m off to bed with 2 possibly 3 new shoots with over 1000 acres 

pretty bloody good day I would say

On 06/01/2019 at 22:18, Steve brownell said:

Well today was a total result!! 

I went clay shooting near where I live and hit 63ot of 75 clays,

On the way home I saw a huge swarm of crows and pigeons circling a field, I went and knocked on a a nearby house and asked if he knew who owned the field and he gave me directions,

I went and knocked on the farmers door and asked if he knew who owned the field and told him what I had seen and he said that I could shoot when ever I liked , 

obviously I was very happy and just as I was leaving he asked me for a few business cards that had my contact details on to pass around to he other farmer friends,

on the way home I had a call from a farmer saying I could also shoot his land and after I got home I had another call from another farmer asking me to go and see him tomorrow after work to discuss me shooting on his land , 

so when I woke up today I had zero land and now I’m off to bed with 2 possibly 3 new shoots with over 1000 acres 

pretty bloody good day I would say

Lucky sod i have been in norfolk now 8 months moved from herts and havent had the chance at all seems the farmers around here dont want to know shame as i see the crops getting nailed every day from geese to pigeons guess i got to keep knocking doors