DaveG, Some bloke kwikfit addon night vision

psycho

For sale 
DaveG, Some bloke kwikfit addon night vision
This is one of daves builds with the 3 power mode 50mm blacksun built in IR.

In superb as new condition comes with shims and connectors .this unit even fits the MTC Mamba light scopes as well as tiny Simmons scopes

Video showing unit and the newer thumb key rear unit

https://youtu.be/Vu8wVIAhErU

https://youtu.be/1Y0HySOTyXk

I have added a green film as I like green screens
This is easily removed
Unit gives a clear shooting  picture in excess of 250+ yards.
The clarity of  the picture is better  than any of the commercial screen products available at 3 times the cost

A bargain at £150 pick up only from Durham

So you can see it working before you buy

Note
You will need to purchase 3x flat top batteries type 18650..as unit does not come with them
Also advertised elsewere

20190106_161433-1843x1037.jpg

20190106_161530-1036x1842.jpg

20190106_161548-1036x1842.jpg

20190106_161702-1036x1842.jpg

Edited by psycho

No longer for sale

Was selling to buy a pard NV007To change from a heads up to an addon.Tried pard tonight and i will now be keeping  the somebloke unit as you may be able to tape from the Pard but the picture through the eyepiece is not as clear as on the somebloke screen as it the usable distance.

Thanks for pms

Lol, I can't help but gloat, forgive me. This is the third seller I know of who has decided to keep their Kwikfit rig after getting a go with the tasty looking much hyped Pard NV007, which comes at a time I'm giving up making my nocturnal rigs. :yes:

I have to say the Pard looks a really nice piece of well invested kit with the ability to record a very appealing extra, and cannot blame anyone for considering a swap. Its likely to be perfect for most air and rimfire shooters and still usable for many centrefire users if they splash out another £160 for a laser. 

I suspect most people who have seen what can be done with a significantly better CCD camera than the CMOS will be disappointed when they see all the eye smear that may not bother anyone who doesn't know any better. My thoughts are that Pard will have the sense to produce an upgraded CCD camera version within a year or so that will have comparable performance to more expensive devices.

I think the Pard represents very good value introduction into night vision for its budget cost and wish them every success.

3 hours ago, Dave-G said:

Lol, I can't help but gloat, forgive me. This is the third seller I know of who has decided to keep their Kwikfit rig after getting a go with the tasty looking much hyped Pard NV007, which comes at a time I'm giving up making my nocturnal rigs. 

I have to say the Pard looks a really nice piece of well invested kit with the ability to record a very appealing extra, and cannot blame anyone for considering a swap. Its likely to be perfect for most air and rimfire shooters and still usable for many centrefire users if they splash out another £160 for a laser. 

I suspect most people who have seen what can be done with a significantly better CCD camera than the CMOS will be disappointed when they see all the eye smear that may not bother anyone who doesn't know any better. My thoughts are that Pard will have the sense to produce an upgraded CCD camera version within a year or so that will have comparable performance to more expensive devices.

I think the Pard represents very good value introduction into night vision for its budget cost and wish them every success.

Politely put, and when will full production commence of your unit. 🤔

56 minutes ago, Pigeon Shredder. said:

Politely put, and when will full production commence of your unit. 🤔

Thank you lol, I'm on the cusp of retiring NV builds over the next few weeks, after I use up my small stock of remaining custom made parts that will be me done rig wise.

I anticipate clearing out a few isolated parts to DIY home builders over the next few months.