Pheasant shoot

Hello all I have Got 3 peg’s available on January the 19th we are located in East Sussex Chailey postcode BN8 4RS

£300 each peg The day is all driven you get coffee/tea and a bacon roll in the morning before kick off at 9:00 there’s will be nibbles and splash of something to drink  at about 10:30 / 11:00 there is no cap to bag  which has  been an  average of  68 birds  there are 7 or 8 drives depending on the light or weather there is a £20 tip for beats on the day 

any queries don’t hesitate to ask

2 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, said 3 pegs some presume 3 places, lovely part of Sussex

No I meant how many in total mate :) Ad should state how many total guns. 

If 8 guns its approx just over 8 birds each (I know you don't always get equal share) ... if 12 guns its under 6 ...

42 minutes ago, Old farrier said:

£37.50 a bird for 8 guns 

£50+ for 12 

Indeed, I like to work it out as a rough figure... I know the only figures of £25-30 a bird are out of date supposedly. 

If you draw a bad peg on the day with 12 guns you might hardly shoot a bird all day. 

5 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

Indeed, I like to work it out as a rough figure... I know the only figures of £25-30 a bird are out of date supposedly. 

If you draw a bad peg on the day with 12 guns you might hardly shoot a bird all day. 

I’ve drawn plenty of bad pegs over the years and now prefer to shoot 8 pegs or less