Im not dead yet........

ditchman

Been a bit quiet of late as im really hacked off..............and offended...and angry....

1. FRIDAY...................get SAGA letter from them about taking out insurance...............
  2. MONDAY.................I get leaflet from Hopton-on-sea care home for the elderly
  3. TUESDAY................To top it all off i get another leaflet from Arthur Jary &Sons..funeral parlour  with 10% off

do people know something that i dont...............

dont know about you ...but i feel really offended..........

1 minute ago, Walker570 said:

Heh!!!!   Keep smilin' it is the world we live in. Have a ton of it every day which just gets burnt.  I mentioned the waste of resources printing and sending the stuff but then my friend said, just think how many jobs depend on it.  Hey Ho !!

I’d be scared to post them to you . You’ve hands like shovels . The lads at work said your a big bloke. 

15 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Heh!!!!   Keep smilin' it is the world we live in. Have a ton of it every day which just gets burnt.  I mentioned the waste of resources printing and sending the stuff but then my friend said, just think how many jobs depend on it.  Hey Ho !!

Maybe a way of making a point is to mark it return to sender and re post it?  Presumably the return postage costs show eventually?

Another local chippy died last month at 49 years old . I can understand some things like funeral care . My future father in law is poorly and he’s only 62. He hasn’t any money to his name so it’s going to cost me and the mrs when the time comes. Somethings make sense to ease others but I guess it’s hard being told 

One things a certian, you don't need money to die or get buried in a hole. So whats with this saving money thing all about. 

Ditchman I'm assuming you've recently gone over the hill and on the way down to the bottom, or as the case may be into the hole. 

Don't stress about it you will soon be with the best, just make the most of the short ride down the hill, its far quicker than it was on the way up. 

All the best, 

Dougy

2 hours ago, ditchman said:

Been a bit quiet of late as im really hacked off..............and offended...and angry....

1. FRIDAY...................get SAGA letter from them about taking out insurance...............
  2. MONDAY.................I get leaflet from Hopton-on-sea care home for the elderly
  3. TUESDAY................To top it all off i get another leaflet from Arthur Jary &Sons..funeral parlour  with 10% off

do people know something that i dont...............

dont know about you ...but i feel really offended..........

Why would i be offended that your on borrowed time?? come on Ditchy pack your bags and off to Dignitas, I will console Sarah with a pie

On a more practical note , you could always design and build your own coffin, and it could have some kind of automated blackpool organ, that would play a tune ,and maybe set off a few fireworks as they lowered you into the ground 😆👍.

6 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

On a more practical note , you could always design and build your own coffin, and it could have some kind of automated blackpool organ, that would play a tune ,and maybe set off a few fireworks as they lowered you into the ground 😆👍.

That would be well within his limits , and if anything went wrong with it he would be there to put it right .

By the way , What would the tune be ?...................   We'll meet again 

11 minutes ago, marsh man said:

That would be well within his limits , and if anything went wrong with it he would be there to put it right .

By the way , What would the tune be ?...................   We'll meet again 

For a diva like ditchman , it would need to play showtunes 🎶