Im not dead yet........

ditchman

4 minutes ago, Lord Geordie said:

And Wednesday a letter from the CSA telling him fat Sarah has had his child, and wanting child support! 😄

ohhh jesuus.........dont make it any worse than it is already........................

god im depressed now......

the only support she will get is a couple of acro props

The envelope i get that gives me the biggest lift is from my personal pension people. Its just a form which i have to confirm my name and address and sign it. I have a good laugh when i send it back with a little note attached, it goes something like this. YEP I AM STILL ALIVE, THATS ANOTHER YEARS MONEY I HAVE HAD OUT OF YOU AND I DONT INTEND TO DIE ANY TIME SOON.    :lol::lol::lol:.

My friend Phil retired down to Worthing a few years back to a bungalow because his wife had arthritis in her knees but apart from that they were very fit and healthy. He used to joke that all he ever got through his letterbox were leaflets about care homes, equity release schemes and funeral plans.

23 minutes ago, la bala said:

The envelope i get that gives me the biggest lift is from my personal pension people. Its just a form which i have to confirm my name and address and sign it. I have a good laugh when i send it back with a little note attached, it goes something like this. YEP I AM STILL ALIVE, THATS ANOTHER YEARS MONEY I HAVE HAD OUT OF YOU AND I DONT INTEND TO DIE ANY TIME SOON.    .

Its a big problem for pension schemes that when the pensioner dies the family does not inform the scheme and continues to draw the pension. Its fraud but its very common. You are lucky you don't get a visit from a fraud investigator to physically check you are still above ground. 

My pension scheme I get an occasional visit. Its interesting to engage him in conversation about it because he said they have to follow up on people in 60 odd countries around the world. And that pension fraud is costing this country millions of pounds

Edited by Vince Green

ditchman they have been watching you on here working on all sorts things that can hurt you then you make some really smart knives  then hit yourself on the turnip  with a torque spanner  refurbish knives with stag horn (real smart knives )    need we say any more big brother is watching          stuff it to them  keep up the good work 😀

Edited by Saltings

im 71and still doing all the  things that a man should do and when a jealous husband does the deed or i go of natural causes there is no insurance i dont owne a house or a flat  so there is nothing  will i lay somwhere stinking   or will i get a paupers hole in the ground either way i dont care i have paid my way to all the greedy tax men councls  for a long time when the time comes i will get a bit back cheers len 😁😁😁😁