Swan cctv cameras

hodge911

Free just pay p&p

Having had my swan cctv system changed (swan dvr failed) .

I have if anyone wants them 4 swan cctv cameras all in decent fully working condition all you need to do is pay the cost of getting them to you or if your local come collect them  

11 minutes ago, hodge911 said:

Free just pay p&p

Having had my swan cctv system changed (swan dvr failed) .

I have if anyone wants them 4 swan cctv cameras all in decent fully working condition all you need to do is pay the cost of getting them to you or if your local come collect them  

Mine has just done the same thing! Tut. What have you replaced them with? Thanks

Gone to pigeonbasher 1

4 minutes ago, haynes said:

Mine has just done the same thing! Tut. What have you replaced them with? Thanks

Money a bit tight at the min so I bought a system off the selling app WISH 

Got a full system of dvr and 4 cameras delivered for £70 (no hdd but had the one from old system) I must admit I thought it would not be up to much for the price but how wrong l was 

Its just as good as the swan system if not better 

On 09/01/2019 at 09:41, hodge911 said:

Gone to pigeonbasher 1

Money a bit tight at the min so I bought a system off the selling app WISH 

Got a full system of dvr and 4 cameras delivered for £70 (no hdd but had the one from old system) I must admit I thought it would not be up to much for the price but how wrong l was 

Its just as good as the swan system if not better 

I'd like to know more details (make, model etc.) on the new good system, please? Sounds like a good price if the system is decent...