Trip wire

ladyjack

do a search on ebay for 'alarm mine' basically you can set up a trip wire that will fire a 12 bore blank....i've attached a link below.

Basically fix this to the bottom of a fence or stake it etc and run a trip wire to it. 👍

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bisley-Alarm-Mine-12g-12-Gate-Fence-Trip-Line-Wire-Blank-Firer-Intruder-Steel/283315283608?epid=2251210118&hash=item41f6e82698:g:yycAAOSwukVa~q9a:rk:2:pf:0

You should be able to buy the little 12g blanks from a gunshop/field shop

Edited by prem1234

“Bisley alarm mine “”” about £15 each they Use 12g blanks  think you have to supply your own trip wire I’d just use 20lbs fishing line 

you can get the blanks online for £20 ish for 10 

im sure your local shinshop will sell blanks cheaper 

Edited by secret-squirrel

22 hours ago, oowee said:

I alarm my shed with smoke grenades from paint ball. They will fill the shed with green smoke and make it most inhospitable. 

If I alarmed this with a smoke bomb,I wonder how long it would take my  misses to clean it up 

20190101_143506.jpg

3 hours ago, B725 said:

Is this what you want? 

IMG_20190112_112229.jpg

Just bought 2 from  bagnall and Kirkwood's in Newcastle £18,99 each on Ebay for £13,50 each but postage was about a week, I needn't them straight away, blanks were £16 for 10,then a mate told me make your own, could of told me before I bought the blanks 

Are you selling these 

Edited by ladyjack
Spelling mistake are you selli