Tall dual zone wine cooler

Cosd

I have a tall wine cooler made by Caple, it holds over 150 bottles. 

I have been using it to date and drinks are kept cool, but it has played up on temperature settings where they can fluctuate.  To be honest because it stays cold I have never bothered getting someone in to look at it, so can’t tell you what it would take to repair. 

Im happy leaving it switched on so buyer can see the fridge does stay cool 

The only reason I am getting rid of it is because I’m turning my garage into a TV room and the new garage won’t be built for some time. 

Condition, the front Stainless frame glass door is perfect with no marks. The sides have some very light blemishes but nothing major. 

I know it’s 60cm wide and it stands around 180cm tall. 

The cooler cost around £1400 when it was new. I had a look on the auction site and it seems prices for used cheaper coolers is around the £300 mark. 

Being there is definitely an issue with this, I’m gonna say two slabs of pigeon carts sounds about right??  Buyer collects from EN6  

Happy to to answer any more questions. 

Will try and upload pictures... 

8 hours ago, PPP said:

Good game larder for someone 

The wooden shelves are on runners, but they can come out to arrange the cooler to suit other needs. I remember a number of years back where someone mentioned using a tall wine cooler as a game larder which is why I've put this up here.

Pigeons and wine, what more could anyone wish for :)