squirrel shooter

Solaris SRX vs PBIR L

Hi I have a Pard 007, which would be the best IR out of the above to go with, both similar prices. Thanks in advance 

Edited by squirrel shooter

Apparently the SRX  - with the variable power adjuster making it about £160 will beat anything into submission. :lol:

I am told that they both use the same laser. Another option using the same laser but different focus head is the sirius xt from irlightbuilds its a little heavier but the video shows it working to well over 1000m with the 4k and its cheaper at £125. 

I am assuming you have moded the Pard? You might be better of with an led torch. I use one on my Drone and ward 800 and they give well over 500 / 600m probably more on a clear night but I do not have the range to try it. 

Hi, I have not moded the pard it is completely standard, only just bought it. I have a sunranger IR but I have not yet used this beacuse I'm waiting for a replacement on/off switch for it as mine is damaged. 

Un moded the sunnranger will out perform the pard I reckon. The laser stuff is good but i can't think you need so much range for the unit.