18650 batteries

PPP

I use Samsung 25R 18650 batteries for my vape and a “nitecore i4 “ intelligent 4 slot charger 

they last gooding enough in my vape . But saying that I still have 4 sets 😂

SS

Tried to upload a picture but this whole 2.9mb thing is a ******* nightmare 

image.jpg

Edited by secret-squirrel

Its quite likely to be an issue with a cheap charger, so buying more batteries might not do you a lot of good. I say this because my Nv rigs run on 18650 batteries and users who charged them with cheap torch chargers had issues until they bought a better charger.

These are a dang good charger - and will serve you well if it turns out the battery IS faulty.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nitecore-I2-IntelliCharger-Universal-Smart-Battery-Quad-Charger-18650-LI-ON-IMR/173415691288

Edited by Dave-G

3 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

Its quite likely to be an issue with a cheap charger, so buying more batteries might not do you a lot of good. I say this because my Nv rigs run on 18650 batteries and users who charged them with cheap torch chargers had issues until they bought a better charger.

These are a dang good charger - and will serve you well if it turns out the battery IS faulty.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nitecore-I2-IntelliCharger-Universal-Smart-Battery-Quad-Charger-18650-LI-ON-IMR/173415691288

👍👍👍  I just have the big brother to this one !!!  Good bit of kit ...

it does get quite hot tho but it has done this since day one and 9 months later still gets just as hot and is used every day .. all I do is prop it up on the cable side with a empty 18650 battery case ! Bit of extra air flow never hurt anything .... just never !!!  leave these little bombs unnatended !!! That’s the only advice I will give you ..! 

Also one thing to look for is .. my IR torch used the button top 18650 .. but my vape takes the flat top 18650 and one is maybe 2mm longer than the other so make sure if you do buy more you buy the correct style 👍👍

SS