Guerini, Caesar summit Swap 12 gauge

Guerini, Caesar summit Swap

£1,495

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Very Good Condition doncaster, South Yorkshire
Over and Under, Multi Choke, Multi Choke, 32" barrels
Dscn1127 Dscn1126 Dscn1124 Dscn1127 Dscn1126 Dscn1123 Dscn1127 Dscn1126 Dscn1128

Description

Nice Caesar Guerini Summit 32" Barrels right hand with 7 extended chokes. Not had it long just cannot use 32"barrels . Swap for a 28"O/U , Doncaster .

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member nixon1270. Message them here

View the full article

2 minutes ago, Stonepark said:

I went from 28 to 34 but it took a few hundred skeet to get the swing speed/power adjustment right as had to relearn bodies muscle memory and once done can now swap between them.

Just curious. But why did you buy 34inch gun? Is a big jump from 28inch. 

3 hours ago, haynes said:

Just curious. But why did you buy 34inch gun? Is a big jump from 28inch. 

It's a CG Summit ltd with case hardened effect action.

My other guns all run 28 in barrel and 3 inch chamber and i wanted to try something different and this was one of the few affordable 34in.

Other than being a beast to cart about it is smooth to swing and shoot and patterns very well (70mm chamber using 70mm cartridges).

1 hour ago, Stonepark said:

My other guns all run 28 in barrel and 3 inch chamber and i wanted to try something different and this was one of the few affordable 34in.

Other than being a beast to cart about it is smooth to swing and shoot and patterns very well (70mm chamber using 70mm cartridges).

Was that the one on GT in Fife?

2 hours ago, Stonepark said:

Are the barrels thinner to account for the extra length or is the gun barrel heavy as some prefer a more deliberate swing. Liking the look of the guerini guns. Definatly on my list!

4 hours ago, haynes said:

Are the barrels thinner to account for the extra length or is the gun barrel heavy as some prefer a more deliberate swing. Liking the look of the guerini guns. Definatly on my list!

Multichoke , so barrels don't shed a lot of weight but it is magnum proofed (PSF**) and only 2oz heavier than 32 inch, (total weight is 8lb 6oz) . swing is fine and can add more weight to buttstock if required to tip balance backwards some more.

Currently balances between the front hinge pin and forestock wood.