Old Topic from Germany

the last engineer

good morning all, been a while since i have been on the site, nice to see the hive of activity still.

i have a question more suited to the older (time served not age) members of the forum.

a number of years ago there was a German fella who had posted a fantastic report of a hunt in the forest (possible black forest area) boar and stag/deer.

well documented and pictured, the rite of passage of the animals taken very seriously, all cleaned and laid to rest on evergreen type branches.

as i recall this fella passed away a year or so later, i really want to find this post and re-read its content, even show a number of guys i shoot with here the respect he and his co shooters had for the kill.

i can only recall part of the name which is something like Koneg or similar.

if any of the older members or even Teal can recall, would you please send me the link to review the post once more.

i would greatly appreciate the gesture. 

it would be a good read for any new members here also i'm sure.

thanks for your help guys.

Martin Usher. 

No problem Martin.

If memory serves his family requested that his account be deleted so you won't be able to do an author search.

If however you search "konings" as a keyword a lot of his old posts will come up and hopefully you'll be able to find the one you are looking for.