ditchman

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 20/03/2019 at 08:50, silver pigeon69 said:

This is the one! Its Very Good!

IMG_3968.JPG.734dbb614f56e0a75c13a82428077ef5.JPG

Picked up two bottles of this today rather impressed for the price! Put a glass in the shepards pie while cooking it & looking forward to getting stuck into the rest tonight! Can feel a cheese board coming on for desserts with it 👍

15 minutes ago, Stephen-H said:

Picked up two bottles of this today rather impressed for the price! Put a glass in the shepards pie while cooking it & looking forward to getting stuck into the rest tonight! Can feel a cheese board coming on for desserts with it 👍

that is EXCACTLY what im drinking at this very moment........its very nice with the top off straight a way ..:good:

i bought some Binem Blue cheese today...................loverly colour rich creamy texture.....................totally and utterly devoid of any taste...shame

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

16%...............................come to daddy..

im on aldi 13.4 % to-night

Try the Sainsbury Amarone if you like a big-hitting red.

Correction - sod's law, Sainsbury aren't listing one atm, but Aldi and Tesco both list one

Edited by amateur

54 minutes ago, ditchman said:

atta boy..............:good:...pleased you dropped by today..............all is well in the world..

That was good ditch. 

Also six hours later my missus got back from the funeral and said " Cor you smell rather nice.........have you had a bath....".   

"No..... I said.... I've bin in ditchies shed.... rubbun' my mits in the oil from heaven......."   :lol::lol:

Then she kissed me !!! .......twice.

I'm gonna knock you up more often.... :lol:         

6 minutes ago, Whitebridges said:

That was good ditch. 

Also six hours later my missus got back from the funeral and said " Cor you smell rather nice.........have you had a bath....".   

"No..... I said.... I've bin in ditchies shed.... rubbun' my mits in the oil from heaven......."   

Then she kissed me !!! .......twice.

I'm gonna knock you up more often....          

i tell yew bu.....you rub up agin me and yew will never rot...............:lol:

im on the stuff whitebridges dropped round...................just chucked some extra "lazy chili" in the reduced chili -con-carni and a good slug of niges wine ................jobs a gooden :good:

one day im going to post up me cooking a PROPER CHILI-CON-CARNI.....as told to me by a mexican i worked with in florida..........