South Manchester Permission

Hi all! 

I've been air-gunning for many years both target shooting and hunting small game. I have been a member of a smallbore rifle club, and have shot a variety of centrefire rifle calibres in New Zealand where i've hunted deer and goats. I attatch a picture of me and a Sika I took at 450 yards with a .300 win mag.

I'm now living in South Manchester (the town of Marple specifically) and am attempting to apply for my SGC/FAC.

I was wondering if anyone had a permission somewhat nearby that I could perhaps join you on, or you knew of a nice farmer with land or the like I could respectfully approach.

I am a professional & mature 30 year old. My other hobbies include motorcycling (currently going through the DAS, failed my MOD 1 recently, ******!) 

Thankyou for your time.

Stag 450yrds .330WM.jpg

Hello & welcome to pigeon watch if you need a club to shoot air rifles / rifles at please give the boar clay ground a look it's near crowden just through glossop around 25 minutes away from marple. They may also be able to help with getting your f.a.c but it would be for target shooting only not open ticket 

3 hours ago, Pigeon Shredder. said:

Welcome to PW, hope you enjoy the bantering.

Thankyou! :)

2 hours ago, Stephen-H said:

Hello & welcome to pigeon watch if you need a club to shoot air rifles / rifles at please give the boar clay ground a look it's near crowden just through glossop around 25 minutes away from marple. They may also be able to help with getting your f.a.c but it would be for target shooting only not open ticket 

Thankyou! Good to know there is somewhere close for some clay shooting!

2 hours ago, Yellow Bear said:

If you are lucky enough to find a south Manchester perm, buy a lottery ticket that day - they are like rocking horse ****.

Doesn't have to be exactly South Manchester. I'd be happy to travel >1 hour.

They may be hard to come by but if you don't ask you don't get 😀

• 3 weeks later...