• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Perazzishot said:

This is a total ban. Not just wildfowl!

A couple of years ago the 'Lead Ammunition Group' which was set up by the government recommended lead shot be banned....the government rejected their report as biased! The Ban regarding wildfowl was bought in some years ago!

Guest cookoff013
1 hour ago, wymberley said:

Keep calm and carry on: the House has more than enough going on to concentrate their minds without worrying about this load of drivel. Can't help but wonder where the figures give came from though: plucked out of the ether one suspects.

Plucked out of there harris.

Personally I wouldn’t get worked up about this unless it grows legs, which I can’t see it doing as it has already been debated and kicked out by parliament. 

I really can’t understand why it’s been proposed so shortly after the last attempt, unless overwhelming new evidence has come to light which contradicts the findings of parliament. 

56 minutes ago, Scully said:

Personally I wouldn’t get worked up about this unless it grows legs, which I can’t see it doing as it has already been debated and kicked out by parliament. 

I really can’t understand why it’s been proposed so shortly after the last attempt, unless overwhelming new evidence has come to light which contradicts the findings of parliament. 

Don't worry Scully, BASC will be all over like a rash, you never know professional legal advice might be taken....:rolleyes:

This is inevitable but we have to consider that no matter what we think we should fight against it. This become a problem for people who cannot afford steel proofed guns, wether it be financially or because they only go out one day a year and it’s not viable. Most of these people are the life blood of country sports.

So we need to consider how we work towards helping these people, how best we advise them about guns to buy or facilitate them into a steel proofed gun.