gemini52

bsa airsporter s.

I have a airsporter s in 177,i have been trying to find a pellet that suits the barrel,super domes,crossman premiers,hobbys,wasp,dont suit,up to now field target trophy are the only ones that are accurate if anyone has a airsporter in 177 just wondering what what pellets you find to be accurate.

Hi gemini52 I have an Airsporter S in .177 like you I found H and N sport Field Target Trophy the most accurate ,group size half that of other pellets I trialled  Accupell FT was not far behind. I got V Mach to supply Spring ,top hat etc and it smoothed out the rifle a bit and improved the accuracy.

21 hours ago, Robertt said:

Try JSB Express.

Is the barrel clean?

Yes the barrel was cleaned when the the buffer washer and o ring was replaced,umarex cobras are accurate as well so will pick some up at the weekend,will try some jsb as well.

11 hours ago, Dekers said:

Check the crown for any sign of damage as well!

The crown looks fine,the gun will shoot accurate with field target trophy,really wanted a pellet for plinking in the garden that wont break the bank.

I've got an Airsporter S  .177. Even though I've not fired it in an age, the pellet I used was/is  AA diabolo in 4.52s