Oops!

wymberley

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Probably do better with reins than a steering wheel.   To old at 97 ...ageism   Jackie Stewart is 80 should he be grounded as well?

We need a bit more info before jumping to conclusions.

I quite agree, perhaps the OP would be good enough to enlighten us!

1 hour ago, Walker570 said:

Probably do better with reins than a steering wheel.   To old at 97 ...ageism ???  Jackie Stewart is 80 should he be grounded as well?

We need a bit more info before jumping to conclusions.

Huge difference in reactions between 97 and 80

Let’s be honest, he isn’t exactly skipping around the place and won’t have the best eyesight nor reactions I imagine so I doubt he should really be behind the wheel of two tonne of Range Rover. I understand he is fiercely independent but no doubt had a body guard who could have drove. Seems a bit silly really and could have been much worse.

.....and all you youngsters have never made a mistake or made a reckless/stupid move when driving then have you ?    Images on my dash cam seem to give a different story. 

This accident does not appear to involve reaction times, it looks like the Duke has pulled out from a side turning infront of the approaching KIA. Happens dozens of times every day across the country by people of ages 17 to 97 but they are not all Royalty so it doesn't hit the headlines.   Ageism.