The Field Magazine

Tollerman

My daughter takes out a subscription to the Field ,on my behalf,at Christmas.Has done for a number of years without a problem.However the December edition failed to arrive.Despite four phone calls to customer care and each time a promise to send a replacement ( third time special delivery,fourth time plain brown envelope) it has not arrived.Anyone else had a problem with this magazine? 

1 hour ago, B725 said:

Not with that magazine but I have with shooting times and sporting gun. I either had no magazines or sometimes up to 4.customer service's were useless the only person to eventually sort it was the editor it took several months. 

Lucky to get the Editor of Shooting Times, he is always off shooting somewhere or other  !

" Lucky to get the Editor of Shooting Times, he is always off shooting somewhere or other  ! "

Or being replaced by the next aspiring non competent.

Shooting Gazette has to be the worst magazine of them all . Thankfully after 50 years I have stopped buying any of them . All of them are reprints of previous editions but with a report of the last free shoot the editor or their minions got invited to .