ditchies wine quaffing club

ditchman

on my quest for a potable wine under £5.00 quid....................i received a very generous surprise from a valued member of the DACC....Ditchmans Ameture Cutlery Club.............

a crate of wine was durley delivered for my delectation....suaf african in origin..Cambalala....Pinotage................opened it to let it breath...at room temperature........

and very nice to.....:good:

thank .....you know who you are 

44 minutes ago, ditchman said:

on my quest for a potable wine under £5.00 quid....................i received a very generous surprise from a valued member of the DACC....Ditchmans Ameture Cutlery Club.............

a crate of wine was durley delivered for my delectation....suaf african in origin..Cambalala....Pinotage................opened it to let it breath...at room temperature........

and very nice to.....:good:

thank .....you know who you are 

Aldi? I have a bottle there to try! 

The organic prosseco and cremant du Jura is very agreeable on a summer afternoon 👍 

2 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

So then Ditchman, what are the membership criteria for joining your club?

For once....i have first thought of writing a reply to a post , before writing it (makes a change)..........

the answer is a simple one........something which many people on here are caperble of...

"little acts of kindness"

thats all

i have just recieved a loverly letter a hand made stick and sheckles toboot...from old boggy...i really enjoyed rebuilding his opinel #7 knife....

the stik has a 60 million year old sharks tooth set in aspic in the antler handle and finished off with a brass ferrul...needless to say im am well chuffed with it..:good: