Hello from the US

FelixD

Hello everyone.

A British shooter who is active on a double gun site many Americans use suggested I venture over to pigeon watch to learn more about fiber wads and reloading for them. I've visited several times and became interested in the differences and similarities we share in shooting. I hope I may add something to the conversation as I learn from all of you. 

I'm an avid clay target shooter who hunts irregularly for upland game and waterfowl. I belong to a club in the state of Illinois about 70 miles southwest of Chicago. We have about 600 acres were we hunt and shoot Trap, Skeet, 5 Stand, and Sporting Clays regularly. I must add that after watching pigeon shooting in the UK I am envious. Nothing like that is near me. I hope to learn much more from this site as time passes. 

Edward Shannon

Don't know what happened there but lost the original....I'll start again.   Welcome aboard and  look forward to seeing and hearing what you get up to. You may struggle with terminolgy for a while. I am a member and mod on The Shooters Forum and had the same problem initially and I am sure you will be interested in our efforts to reduce the influx and damage caused by the American grey squirrel.

Edited by Walker570