Barbour Jacket

wymberley

As you wouldn't shoot in this, I'm not quite sure where to put the post. Mods, please move if I've blown it.

From this vague discription could anyone tell me the name of this jacket. I suspect as it looks to be a "tailored" fit that it is from their 'International' range or similar. It is mainly wax but also has tweed panels. There also may well be leather/suede dotted about - cuffs, collar, etc. I've been looking for ages and jus not getting anywhere. It's a substantial bit of kit so would imagine it has good weatherproof properties.

Many thanks.

Edit: Although I didn't see one, I'm sure it's also studded for a hood.

2nd Edit: For clarity, Have changed the "the" before 'International' to 'their'.

Edited by wymberley

1 hour ago, islandgun said:

you might find it coming up on Ebay or similar

Yep, but as yet only the more v small and v large sizes. Did find one source but the site wasn't secure and the neither, shall we say, was the written English so I declined.

Suspect I might get shot down here, but have taken a punt (before my size and colour choice disappeared) on a Percussion Sologne Skintane jacket. I  have an older camo version which is very similar in spec except for the material and which is now a tad too small and which wasn't too shabby at all.

1 hour ago, wymberley said:

Yep, but as yet only the more v small and v large sizes. Did find one source but the site wasn't secure and the neither, shall we say, was the written English so I declined.

Suspect I might get shot down here, but have taken a punt (before my size and colour choice disappeared) on a Percussion Sologne Skintane jacket. I  have an older camo version which is very similar in spec except for the material and which is now a tad too small and which wasn't too shabby at all.

Looks a good buy. good reviews.. im looking for something lighter

On 20/01/2019 at 20:35, wymberley said:

Phew! Cut that fine, think I must have got the last one. Searching around for the best price in the colour I wanted reflects that many outlets only stock one colour (the wrong one, naturally) and they're all pretty much sold out not only of this make but also many others which are similarly priced. End of season I suppose.