Branchers

Is April/may the time for branchers,I posted a couple of years ago,toast if anyone wanted to  give me a hand to shoot some of the thousands of crows Jay's jackdaw, I missed last two years due to illness, not sure of time of year, misses wants a holiday end may beginning June, so I've told her no chance not if its season for shooting branchers, thanks dave

1 minute ago, B725 said:

Nice offer for someone if you are not far away I would. 

Did you get my reply  about trip wire bits you have,derby to alwinton maybe a bit far, it's up to you if you fancy,I  stay for a couple of days if I hit it right if not on weekend I have use of a caravan,or I stay in pals hotel usually give him £20 per night with full English thrown in,post code is ne65 7bg, if you want to see some of the land.

Thanks for all the replies  I am going up on Friday to have a look around, and have a word with my pal who owns all the land,not sure if I will be able to take everyone who answered this post even though there's loads of separate woods to shoot, but will ask, PS  anyone who can offer  a bit of shooting on there permission will  be asked first,if we hit this on the right days,there are literally thousands ,will try and post a video of them when they start to nest .scaffman73 can verify what this place is like as he shoots a few miles further up th e valley.

Edited by ladyjack

6 hours ago, ladyjack said:

Thanks for all the replies  I am going up on Friday to have a look around, and have a word with my pal who owns all the land,not sure if I will be able to take everyone who answered this post even though there's loads of separate woods to shoot, but will ask, PS  anyone who can offer  a bit of shooting on there permission will  be asked first,if we hit this on the right days,there are literally thousands ,will try and post a video of them when they start to nest .scaffman73 can verify what this place is like as he shoots a few miles further up th e valley.

Good offer,if I had land to shoot over,I wouldn't have asked,

Atb 

Al