Funny eye

Davyo

2 minutes ago, Davyo said:

It went away this morning about 10am after id  spoken to Sunderland Eye infirmary on the phone.Got appointment in the morning but have to take bus or get a lift.Going to put something in my eyes which means i can't drive.

I guess that will be to dilate the pupil, so they can photograph the back of the eye? 

On 20/01/2019 at 17:08, grrclark said:

Can I say that whilst i echo the comments about having it checked out properly, i don't think it merits a trip to A&E.

We have major problems in this country with people using A&E as they see it as being easier than getting a GP appointment.  Speak to the triage nurse at your GP practice, if they determine the symptoms sound as such as it merits rapid attention they will either direct you to A&E or expedite an appointment at the GP.

A bit of fuzzy vision in one eye with no other symptoms does not really constitute a medical emergency.

If your surgery is as good as ours then I agree book an appoinment with one of the nurses, if they are not happy they will call in a doctor.  If your over 65 then your local optician as they also may be able to pin it down.  Don't hesitate get it looked at..eyes are IMPORTANT !!!!

Been to the eye clinic and after a bit of a wait i have corneal abrasion in my right eye.Good news is its not severe,I've been given a antibacterial eye drops.Can't understand how its happened but possible from working under the car on Saturday.Thanks PW for the advise as googling the symptoms got me bum squeaking just a bit. 

7 minutes ago, Davyo said:

Been to the eye clinic and after a bit of a wait i have corneal abrasion in my right eye.Good news is its not severe,I've been given a antibacterial eye drops.Can't understand how its happened but possible from working under the car on Saturday.Thanks PW for the advise as googling the symptoms got me bum squeaking just a bit. 

See, I told you in the Car thread that the suspension wasn’t as clean as stated 🙂

20 hours ago, Davyo said:

Nice to hear. The number of times I've given my brother safety glasses for when he's under cars, and he still won't wear them.