best wellingtons up too £150

squirrel shooter

GRUBS. they are about 75 pounds. i have worn them every day for the last  10 months beating, shooting and walking my 3 dogs, they are neoprene lined for the cold weather , have insulated sole with an almost tracker tread sole that grips really well without taking half the field home with you.

they are still going strong. and apart from being dirty look like the will last at least another year of everyday use 

Have a look at Dunlop agricultural wellies, they're designed to worn for work on farms etc.

Most of the country shooting wellies are more style than substance.  

I've had grubs didn't last long. Aigle parcours lasted ok but never got worn a lot the rubber perished along the sole to upper join.

Harkila estate leather boots have lasted longer than all my wellies to date and been worn three times as much.

2 minutes ago, figgy said:

Have a look at Dunlop agricultural wellies, they're designed to worn for work on farms etc.

Most of the country shooting wellies are more style than substance.  

I've had grubs didn't last long. Aigle parcours lasted ok but never got worn a lot the rubber perished along the sole to upper join.

Harkila estate leather boots have lasted longer than all my wellies to date and been worn three times as much.

This, one size bigger than needed with a pair of neoprene socks. :good:

Muck boots .

The chore 2  boots are brilliant .

Ive just got a second pair for xmas .The first are still going and are water proof .but i smashed them up a bit last winter on site every day in concrete and mud amd thought a new pair would be nice .

Oh yeah the first pair 8 years old now .and still being used for concrete site work. 

I wouldnt buy anything less 

IMG_20190120_223034.jpg

4 pairs of Muck boots in 4 years. Tried the Aldi copy but lost the receipt for when they gave up 6 months in. Had a pair of Aigle for more than 10 months now and they are looking good to last the year. 

I don't rate any of them to be honest but you need to have something. 

10 hours ago, Ultrastu said:

Muck boots .

The chore 2  boots are brilliant .

Ive just got a second pair for xmas .The first are still going and are water proof .but i smashed them up a bit last winter on site every day in concrete and mud amd thought a new pair would be nice .

Oh yeah the first pair 8 years old now .and still being used for concrete site work. 

I wouldnt buy anything less 

IMG_20190120_223034.jpg

Have to agree with this. I’m a geologist and use mine daily on a variety of sites. These are the best I’ve had over the last twenty years.