More ground lost

team tractor

I’ve shot for 25 years and in the time I’ve gained a lot of ground but I’m loosing another I’ve found out today.

hs2 has lost me 6 farms and now 1500 homes are being built on another piece of ground . It’ll leave me 2 pieces of ground . 

All this within 2 years . 

Another is going through (hs2) 

2 have sold up. 

Its not not like I can get the land back as hs2 don’t allow shooting. 

Talk about gutted . 

I also loose our duck shoot for hs2 

4 hours ago, Rossco89 said:

Is hs2 the high speed railway? I’m surprised they are buying out entire farms but suppose once the track is down it will de-value the farm anyway.

Thats unfortunate fella, none of the farmers able to point you towards some new ground?

No real ground left as the farms I’m not on are still being bought out. 

My mates farm was just purchased for 1.5 million . They give them the offer of being bought out totally and most are taking it.

4 hours ago, panoma1 said:

Nothing's forever that's for sure!

Lost around 20 farms over the years due to deaths and sales . 

I shoot for a guy in his 70’s so I guess that could change 

I used to shoot for a old bloke in he’s 80s he’s partner passed away years ago and he only had one daughter.

When he died the daughter stopped all shooting and sold everything and had a boyfriend that was abit of **** that just used her for everything she had.

Eventually nothing was left and he left her dry and now she lives in a council flat just up the road from me.The lands been turned into a housing estate 😢

Lost a perm to the Jubilee woods scam ,fenced off ,cctv everything banned ,locked more than open and very anti breathing dog,s children and bicycles on a lead .Place i stalk in Sussex sold some land for  around 11 million ,to a struggling farmer its a no brainer i,m afraid Nath.

Building land =big bucks, green belt protection has gone so if your willing to flash your cheque book then you win ,we lose 

30 minutes ago, clakk said:

Lost a perm to the Jubilee woods scam ,fenced off ,cctv everything banned ,locked more than open and very anti breathing dog,s children and bicycles on a lead .Place i stalk in Sussex sold some land for  around 11 million ,to a struggling farmer its a no brainer i,m afraid Nath.

Building land =big bucks, green belt protection has gone so if your willing to flash your cheque book then you win ,we lose 

Roll on the euro millions ;) I’ll buy my own farm then 

I seem to be picking up more farms  now than ever before  i am upto 21 at this moment and got to look at another 2 this week it all depends what the farmer wants done  weather it be squirrels to foxing as long as you show you are doing what they want word gets around