Rehoming Collie

sp1richy

Hi all,

A colleague has rehomed a collie but unfortunately his kids are allergic. Its a 9 month old male and a typical collie by all accounts, full of energy! 

I am in work at the minute so no pics but if anyone is interested let me know and ill upload them as soon as possible. Dog is located in Liverpool area. From the pictures ive been sent he's a cracking looking dog. 

Free to a good suitable home.

Mods please let me know if im missing any information or move where suited etc. 

Cheers

Richy 

Hi Richy, when you say Collie I’m guessing Border Collie and not the Sheltie type. 

Do you know much of the lineage of the dog eg from a working stock or bred from “domestic” stock. I know some of the working dogs can be a bit of a handful to manage to inexperienced owners. 

Photos would be good, may be interested 

4 hours ago, ashtons99 said:

Hi Richy, when you say Collie I’m guessing Border Collie and not the Sheltie type. 

Do you know much of the lineage of the dog eg from a working stock or bred from “domestic” stock. I know some of the working dogs can be a bit of a handful to manage to inexperienced owners. 

Photos would be good, may be interested 

Hi mate. Sorry but I know nothing about it's lineage and yes I mean border collie. I've attached the latest ones I've been sent below mate hopefully it works. 

IMG-20190122-WA0019.jpg

IMG-20190122-WA0018.jpg

IMG-20190122-WA0020.jpg

37 minutes ago, Mickthemiller said:

Great looking dog hope it finds a good home

I do aswell mate and i agree its lovely and i like the difference in colour,  not my usual type of dog im more into mastiffs and bull breeds but he's still a looker. The guy's ex wont let the kids go round whilst its there so unfortunately may be in a rescue by the end of the week!

• 2 weeks later...