Jeremy Corbyn setting things up for an easy path.

TIGHTCHOKE

Gentlemen

Good old Comrade Corbyn has appointed Dodgy Diane Abbott to replace disgraced Kate Osamor to the Labour Party's national Executive!

https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk/political-parties/labour-party/jeremy-corbyn/news/101317/excl-row-jeremy-corbyn-appoints

It appears he has failed to comply with his own party's rules over the matter!

Diane Abbott.............oh........................my.................gawd............

you do realise that if labour get in power she will be Deputy Prime Minister................and will have her finger on the nuclear button when Corbyn is out of the country.......

10 minutes ago, ditchman said:

Diane Abbott.............oh........................my.................gawd............

you do realise that if labour get in power she will be Deputy Prime Minister................and will have her finger on the nuclear button when Corbyn is out of the country.......

Not to worry Corbyn will have the button disabled asap if he gets in. It will be a bonus if he does not sell off the deterrent. 

I was concerned at the last election Corbyn might actually have won but now the country has had a chance to see what the labour party has become under him i cant believe the country would be stupid enough to actually vote them in. I dont actually think he wants the top job as if he did he would ditch Abbott regardless how much he valued  or at least hid her out back and try and keep her out of the public spotlight.

Just now, Gordon R said:

It's almost as if he doesn't want to be elected, where he would actually have to carry out his promises. He seems happier in opposition - criticising everything the government does - knowing that the responsibility will never fall on his shoulders.

Funny you should say that I was just thinking the same having read the post above yours. I just do not seeing him as having what it takes. 

how is it that she appears to have such a "hold" over him.................when they were "an item"...did he make her do bizarre unspeakable weird...unsavory "things/acts" to him....and as a result if he didnt look after him she would leak them to the gutter press ?

just cant fathom it all...its beyond all comprehension

16 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

It's almost as if he doesn't want to be elected, where he would actually have to carry out his promises. He seems happier in opposition - criticising everything the government does - knowing that the responsibility will never fall on his shoulders.

I've said that all along, he is bone idle

12 minutes ago, ditchman said:

how is it that she appears to have such a "hold" over him.................when they were "an item"...did he make her do bizarre unspeakable weird...unsavory "things/acts" to him....and as a result if he didnt look after him she would leak them to the gutter press ?

Oh come on, she is obviously the best black female mathematical expert available for the job, there is nobody else that comes close to her within the whole Labour Party!

I don't agree actually. I think JC wants nothing more than to pander to his vanity by becoming PM. He just doesn't know how, the silly old duffer. His policies consist purely of disagreeing with the Government for the hell of it and has zero practical ideas of his own. After the last election I'd hope even the terminally gullible who believed his tripe about free, this, free that, with no  answer to how he would find the money to do so have seen through him by now. He said he'd be in No.10 by the Xmas before last and considered losing the General Election as a win, somehow. He doesn't care for the people, the EU or even his own party and IMO being forever the bridesmaid is consuming him.

I wouldn't worry about him or Abbopotamus setting off the nuclear deterrent. I'd be more worried about them selling it off. 

He gives her the positions he does as she fills a lot of the diversity quote in one person. Black, female and brain-damaged. Much like the 2 other disgraced wrong'uns we've heard about recently. 

17 minutes ago, ditchman said:

I'm thinking of a foreign film with a tattoo a dragon and a girl, whatever they did she filmed it, and sends him little WhatsApp videos every few weeks so he doesn't forget.

If labour do somehow get in with the rabble they have i think he would resign and watch the country burn, probably from Europe or one of his middle eastern friends homes.

28 minutes ago, ditchman said:

The photo /video album must be amazing :sick::sick:

apparantly with her love of maths it is mentioned in Jerermy Corbyn's autobiography...........chapter 4 para 16.......

i quote..."Dianes and my love of "The hitch hilkers guide to the galaxy" brought us together....she was recounting the scene of the big computor run by mice and quoted to me the line of "what is the answer of life ...the cosmos and everything" and she said 69...............................

i knew then she was the girl for me"

1 minute ago, ditchman said:

apparantly with her love of maths it is mentioned in Jerermy Corbyn's autobiography...........chapter 4 para 16.......

i quote..."Dianes and my love of "The hitch hilkers guide to the galaxy" brought us together....she was recounting the scene of the big computor run by mice and quoted to me the line of "what is the answer of life ...the cosmos and everything" and she said 69...............................

i knew then she was the girl for me"

Think I just sicked in my mouth.. 

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

she has got the same hold on corbin that fat sarah has on you simon   ha ha 

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

Yes I think she would leak🤭

20 hours ago, ditchman said:

Must resist, must resist posting, must resist posting picture.................must!!!