Wee Eck

henry d

Arrested last night and it appears it is worse than thought, 2x attempted rapes, 9x sexual assaults!

It had been bubbling away for a while and his relationship with NS has just about dried up. It is interesting to see that some social media has been immediately saying it is TM that is behind it all! Talk about conspiracy theories!!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was sat in a waiting room at the hospital today when the first news story broke about him being arrested, but no details.  Immediately one other fella in the waiting room piped up that is was a Westminster establishment plot to discredit him.

I was surprised at the severity of the alleged crimes and given the inevitable media storm that is going to happen I suspect that the police and procurator fiscal must be very confident in the evidence that they have gathered.

Assuming that the complainants are genuine, i feel very sorry for them, not just at being subjected to an assault or attempted rape, but as it will be hellish if the Salmond acolytes find out who they are as their lives will be made an utter misery.  

I know that the adage "There is no smoke without fire..." is a bad one but for someone like him they would need to be pretty sure as he can afford (possibly through crowd funding ;) ) the best of defence briefs. I never though about the complainants and possible 3rd party attacks, hellish absolutely hellish.

38 minutes ago, grrclark said:

I was sat in a waiting room at the hospital today when the first news story broke about him being arrested, but no details.  Immediately one other fella in the waiting room piped up that is was a Westminster establishment plot to discredit him.

I was surprised at the severity of the alleged crimes and given the inevitable media storm that is going to happen I suspect that the police and procurator fiscal must be very confident in the evidence that they have gathered.

Assuming that the complainants are genuine, i feel very sorry for them, not just at being subjected to an assault or attempted rape, but as it will be hellish if the Salmond acolytes find out who they are as their lives will be made an utter misery.  

Not sure how many acolytes there will be,  if it is found to be the truth...sinking ship springs to mind

Not wishing to prejudge anything but apparently most women find him irresistible - seemingly not all of them though.

Love the paranoid theory that it's most likely a plot by those dastardly English to discredit him. Brilliant stuff, where do they find these people? 🤣

Seriously though, would you buy a used car from him?

he seemed as cool as a cucumber when he spoke to the press after his court appearance, im not sure if hes an innocent man that has supreme confidence in the scottish judicial system , or if hes a very slippery political snake , that thinks he can wriggle out of the charges. 

31 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

he seemed as cool as a cucumber when he spoke to the press after his court appearance, im not sure if hes an innocent man that has supreme confidence in the scottish judicial system , or if hes a very slippery political snake , that thinks he can wriggle out of the charges. 

I thought he was quite angry, which is what I would be if I were falsely accused. I can't stand the man, but how do you prove rape years after the event? Grabbing a womans backside can nowadays be classed as sexual assault, an act I can only declare myself being guilty of in the past. 

2 hours ago, islandgun said:

Not sure how many acolytes there will be,  if it is found to be the truth...sinking ship springs to mind

If he is found be to be guilty his brand will be very toxic, and he’ll most likely be in the pokey, but as we must presume innocence until proven otherwise I think he will still have very many vocal and menacing supporters.

2 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

14 charges by the look of it on the news down here, interestingly he has said he is "not guilty of any criminality", I suspect a long drawn out defence based upon understanding of some of the terms used.

I expect that too Dave, he has said a few times recently “i’m no angel, but i’m not guilty of criminality”

Which suggests to me that as the stories start to come out not that it’s in the public domain we will hear plenty more Eck indiscretions.

1 hour ago, mel b3 said:

He's a politician! All wind, **** and bravado!

58 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

.....  I suspect a long drawn out defence based upon understanding of some of the terms used.

.... rather like Clinton:  "I'm going to say this again:  I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky."

“When I use a word,” Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, “it means just what I choose it to mean—neither more nor less.”

10 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

A very interesting choice of words. I could well be wrong, but that appears to concede that the incidents took place, without ever crossing the line of criminality.

Very much this. Consensual vs otherwise perhaps the debate to be had in court?