Wee Eck

henry d

There all the same in positions like that, been that way since year dot. 

You only have to look in the history books, it full of rape, both male and females. 

Anyone in power thinks its their god given right to take what they want, including money of course. 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ambitious women have always gravitated towards wealthy and powerful men (seemingly looks ain't an issue) to get what they want. Men use their wealth and power to get what they want...it's when either party don't get what they want out of the arrangement that problems arise!

How often do you see an old guy who labours on a building site with a young stunningly attractive model type on his arm, on a karaoke night in the dog and duck pub? On the other hand how often do you see a rich powerful old guy, in the sun, on his yacht in the Caribbean, drinking champers with a young stunningly attractive model type?

Conversely, how often do you see the wealthy, powerful old female sunning herself in the carribean on her yacht, drinking champers with a young bloke who Labours on a building site?

Its the way of the world, wealthy/powerful men use their wealth/power to get what they want........I dare say eventually (if they haven't already?) women will catch on.

I have already had one SNP sheep comment on my Facebook page about how it could easily be a ploy by the powers that be to stop wee Eck reentering politics! What a load of  ****!! If found guilty I hope he gets banged up for a good term! Sure he will fit right in with the punters at peterhead or barlinnie!

Edited by m3vert

In cases like these, if the 'criminality' is borderline, I always wonder what might motivate a complainant to subject themselves to the ordeal of being a major player in a criminal investigation and trial. They must know that their character, credibility and motivation are going to be subjected to minute scrutiny and almost certain attack, and that their lives will be very negatively affected. Why would a normal woman put themselves through all that just because some bloke (while probably under the influence) copped a feel of their bottom while helping them on with their coat in the hallway of a Christmas party back in 1988 or whatever? Unless there is some extreme personal enmity at play, it doesn't seem logical.

29 minutes ago, Retsdon said:

In cases like these, if the 'criminality' is borderline, I always wonder what might motivate a complainant to subject themselves to the ordeal of being a major player in a criminal investigation and trial. They must know that their character, credibility and motivation are going to be subjected to minute scrutiny and almost certain attack, and that their lives will be very negatively affected. Why would a normal woman put themselves through all that just because some bloke (while probably under the influence) copped a feel of their bottom while helping them on with their coat in the hallway of a Christmas party back in 1988 or whatever? Unless there is some extreme personal enmity at play, it doesn't seem logical.

I presume you are not a woman then?

I suppose in that situation when the ex-First Minister has tried to rape you, you just brush it off, its not just copping a feel is it?

31 minutes ago, Retsdon said:

Attempted rape charges too, more than copping a feel methinks.

20 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

I severly doubt it will do him or the SNP much harm!

are you surggesting it will attract "the Trump effect" ?.................the worse it is the better the rating ?...................then scotland will be out of the union by june then..:lol:

20 hours ago, Retsdon said:

I am no legal eagle but I think attempted rape is a bit more than copping a feel.

As expected the reaction to wee Eck being charged has brought out the hardcore nats in force.  STV news had a post on Facebook linking to the story and the vitriolic response to STV for daring to publish the story is actually quite alarming, also the level of vitriol directed to anybody who does not agree with their point of view.  It is deeply insidious.

What genuinely does alarm me is the amount of utterly stupid people that are so vocal and so full of conviction in their beliefs, despite the sheer lunacy of their argument.  It is akin to brainwashing, they have become so entrenched in their belief system that any objective consideration or assessment is just not possible.  

One comment was pretty much this: it's a Westminster plot as Salmond presents a "real threat to the UK establishment and Tory paedophiles" (that is an actual quote from the post),   the volume of charges are just to guarantee to get him on something, no matter how small, they managed to get a Tory actor onto the Question Time audience so they could get Tory actors onto the jury and all that this has done is make me even more determined to vote YES.

25 minutes ago, Harnser said:

He must have been very desperate . I would have rather goosed fat Sara or mulbarton Mary .

harnser

you will have to get into the queue ..........Mulbarton Mary belongs to Nige...and you will have to fight him for her........

2 hours ago, grrclark said:

As expected the reaction to wee Eck being charged has brought out the hardcore nats in force.  STV news had a post on Facebook linking to the story and the vitriolic response to STV for daring to publish the story is actually quite alarming, also the level of vitriol directed to anybody who does not agree with their point of view.  It is deeply insidious.

What genuinely does alarm me is the amount of utterly stupid people that are so vocal and so full of conviction in their beliefs, despite the sheer lunacy of their argument.  It is akin to brainwashing, they have become so entrenched in their belief system that any objective consideration or assessment is just not possible.  

One comment was pretty much this: it's a Westminster plot as Salmond presents a "real threat to the UK establishment and Tory paedophiles" (that is an actual quote from the post),   the volume of charges are just to guarantee to get him on something, no matter how small, they managed to get a Tory actor onto the Question Time audience so they could get Tory actors onto the jury and all that this has done is make me even more determined to vote YES.

You must be so proud of your countrymen!:rolleyes: