Last game and ducks of the season,maybe.

sako751sg

Frosted off so held away for a walk with Jake and again covered some amount of miles.

Cracking day although the frost never lifted and plenty birds on the go.

Finished at a pond that was rock solid but still a good number of teal came in and ended up with 4.

Might get another crack at the ducks but that me finished with the game for another season.

tvnyfr5.jpg

r6FgfwP.jpg

F9AqbIx.jpg

2nMuD38.jpg

514quh2.jpg

EgNKAEk.jpg

TZOSrn2.jpg

BBv6uKc.jpg

n6XTSHO.jpg

BR7LW0W.jpg

I recon your larder is well stocked with an assortment of duck and game that will keep for a while during this spell of cold weather , last night it was going to drop down to minus 8 although here on the coast it was a bit milder with it being a barmy minus three .

Another nice set of photos of both dog and your neck of the woods .

59 minutes ago, butchdickason said:

The first picture of your dog with the cock bird is best.

Like that one too.The frost on the neaps makes it a wee bit too i think.

39 minutes ago, marsh man said:

I recon your larder is well stocked with an assortment of duck and game that will keep for a while during this spell of cold weather , last night it was going to drop down to minus 8 although here on the coast it was a bit milder with it being a barmy minus three .

Another nice set of photos of both dog and your neck of the woods .

Freezers are fair full MM and will see us through the close season for sure.We were minus  -5 this morning but supposed to be up to +8 tomorrow.

39 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER1 said:

Top stuff mate :good:

Ta Mark.

34 minutes ago, bumpy22 said:

fantastic. great picture of the robin. always seem to have one following us down the hedgerows when out ferreting. thanks for posting

Cheers bumpy.

The wee lad was just flirting in front of us for a good while going up the hedge.Luckily been a relatively mild winter so most things doing well.

13 minutes ago, Fuddster said:

top job.

lovely to see.

f.

Cheers F.

21 hours ago, Wilksy II said:

Great pictures! Looks like you’ve had a great season all the best on the bucks have you seen some nice ones?

Cheers bud.

Seen a nice one 2 mornings ago but still plenty growing and he would have medalled last year so hoping bigger this year.Left quite a few last year so hopefully they are still about come the start.

9 hours ago, bumpy22 said:

saw 2 cracking bucks last night through the thermal. surprised how clear the antler was being in velvet. counted about 12 last night when foxing so a early morning has been planned. look forward to your pics come aprill :good:

It is funny to see the antlers glowing right enough.Been out a couple of mornings this week and perfect weather for the roe.Heres hoping we all have some good pics when the season starts.

8 hours ago, islandgun said:

Great photos again. what a fantastic place. arable, woodland and a good few wild areas, giving plenty of opportunities for a proper mixed bag..of which you take advantage ..:good:

Ta fella.

Keep saying,very lucky to have what we do and try and make the most of it.Amazing with a wee bit of work and feeding what you can produce even on the smallest places.

7 hours ago, prem1234 said:

Great Photo's.....the 'cock bird retrieve' and 'Robin' stand out for my uneducated eye. Can't believe another season has gone so quickly.

Cheers bud.

It flies in but im glad when its all over.Jakes in for his MOT at the vets and its looking like a lot of work needed.He had an accident on Wednesday and when we came home this evening copius amounts blood everywhere so hes in theatre the now.Hopefully nothing major but will know better in a few hours.

2 hours ago, yickdaz said:

excellent again dave  nice one I see the swans haven't moved from there 🤣

Ta bud.Kept thinking of you everytime i pass them so took that pic for you.