Jack Shepherd Fighting Extradition!

TIGHTCHOKE

Am I alone in feeling this awful excuse for a human being is starting to feel the pressure?

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/jack-shepherd-latest-speedboat-killer-to-appear-before-georgian-court-amid-push-for-his-extradition-a4048386.html

Interesting to see some of his friends coming forward to "defend" him, a little late as he should have undergone the court process rather than RUNNING AWAY!

Just now, scolopax said:

I think he has been treated harshly. My facts may be wrong but were they not both drunk and she was at the wheel of the speed boat when she crashed it?   Six years in prison for a tragic drunken escapade with no malice.

He may have received a lesser sentence if he had turned up to court and defended himself!

1 minute ago, scolopax said:

I think he has been treated harshly. My facts may be wrong but were they not both drunk and she was at the wheel of the speed boat when she crashed it?   Six years in prison for a tragic drunken escapade with no malice.

No ,he says she was at the wheel, we will never know for sure, but his actions prove him to be a coward and a liar.

I believe he would say anything to get himself off the hook.

His boat , his responsibility for her death.

1 minute ago, scolopax said:

Of course he wants to get off the hook as you put it, he thinks he is innocent and who would fancy going to a prison for six years

as I said earlier no malice...very harsh sentence

I know its terrible isnt it , getting convicted in your absence because you dont fancy your chances of getting away with your recklessness ?

Its like ...justice or something isnt it...

12 minutes ago, scolopax said:

Of course he wants to get off the hook as you put it, he thinks he is innocent and who would fancy going to a prison for six years

as I said earlier no malice...very harsh sentence

As I read it the sentence was not given till he ducked out, so I have great difficulty in understanding your thinking.  They should double it on his return then he might just serve 6yrs or some goody goody prison visitor would come up and say he has found god or similar and he gets released early.

I thought he got off lightly and cannot comprehend why anyone would think it was harsh. Someone died and he did a runner. All his nonsense about hoping the truth will come out - idiocy. His chance to tell his side came and went. Also on bail for hitting a barman over the head with a bottle, which seems to be been ignored.

Complete scumbag.

1 hour ago, scolopax said:

So if you get drunk & get on the back of her on your  high power motorcycle it,s "just & drunken escapade" & to hell with the consequences?

15 hours ago, scolopax said:

There is no proof she was behind the wheel, the coward said she was behind the wheel but why would you believe him? He had history of doing this with girls and had been stopped by the police for excessive speed on the water before. He is a coward and I would like to think that the courts will ensure he does not get any early release due to his disappearing act, however the fact he has been granted an appeal speaks volumes! He is a rat.

19 hours ago, scolopax said:

Why did he not just step forward and explain the situation?

Our justice system, seemingly from the way crime is spiraling out of control is hardly something to be frightened of?

The way he has been able to abuse our legal aid system is beyond my comprehension.

Clearly the guy is a $@^&@*! Of the highest order but as far as I have read there is no evidence (new "witness" being an exception) to dispute his statement that the girl was driving.

I'm not condoning any of his actions in any way, the accident or running away and receiving legal aid whilst on the run is crazy, but if in fact he wasn't in control of the boat at the time of the crash then he deserves the chance to have that taken into account.

I appreciate that the court found him guilty having heard all of the evidence but what if....

Edd