FAC Variation Times

kes1

Just thought I would give credit where it's due to in this case Devon & Cornwall I posted 1st class on a monday a request for a less restrictive (open) FAC and recieved the new updated licence on Saturday. Allowing for one day postage either way they processed it in 4 day's! Great stuff D&C!

On 26/01/2019 at 13:31, kes1 said:

Just thought I would give credit where it's due to in this case Devon & Cornwall I posted 1st class on a monday a request for a less restrictive (open) FAC and recieved the new updated licence on Saturday. Allowing for one day postage either way they processed it in 4 day's! Great stuff D&C!

Did you have to give reason or show how much you are shooting? Avs are not being very helpful with me asking for mine to be opened. 

On ‎26‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 13:31, kes1 said:

Did you put a bit extra real folding with the paperwork?! :lol: :good:

• 5 months later...
On 02/02/2019 at 22:02, ShootingEgg said:

Did you have to give reason or show how much you are shooting? Avs are not being very helpful with me asking for mine to be opened.  

Sorry its taken soooo long to reply but I have had a lot on and been away, But to answer your question no I did not.

On 04/02/2019 at 17:11, Dekers said:

Did you put a bit extra real folding with the paperwork?!  :good:

If only!

On 26/01/2019 at 13:31, kes1 said:

I'm a fresh FAC holder (Surrey/Sussex)... How do you know the restrictions placed on your license? I literally just have the 3/4 pages: Page 1 with my personal details, Page 2 rifles, Page 3 Ammo, Page 4 back page. There's no commentary whatsoever about where I can shoot or for what purpose. Thanks

Edited by AdamSouthEast

8 minutes ago, AdamSouthEast said:

I'm a fresh FAC holder (Surrey/Sussex)... How do you know the restrictions placed on your license? I literally just have the 3/4 pages: Page 1 with my personal details, Page 2 rifles, Page 3 Ammo, Page 4 back page. There's no commentary whatsoever about where I can shoot or for what purpose. Thanks

hello, did you not show the FEO land you have permission on, or land that has been already subject to what caliber allowed

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

Just now, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, did you not show the FEO land you have permission on, or land that has been already subject to what calibre allowed

Hi, no I didn't - my primary purpose is down as target, whilst I look for a permission. But I also requested a 308 for guided stalking (which was granted) but my license makes no mention of being able to stalk with any of my rifles. 

15 minutes ago, AdamSouthEast said:

Hi, no I didn't - my primary purpose is down as target, whilst I look for a permission. But I also requested a 308 for guided stalking (which was granted) but my license makes no mention of being able to stalk with any of my rifles. 

hello, ok what rifle did you put down for Target, is that with a Club Range, Private range, once you have a permission it would need checking out by the FEO, guided stalking am not sure, i expect a PW member will know, good luck   

I would read your license if I were you. On the front you will find your name and address and a photo of someone that may look a bit like you, below that should be a bit headed conditions telling you about informing the cops of any guns you buy or sell or loose. Below that or on the next page should be a bit headed Additional conditions, that is the bit that tells you what and where you can shoot it may say something like The firearms and ammunition shall be used for ...