My Shame

madmax666

My name is Madmax I am a .........VOYEUR...oh the shame of it all, thats what I would be saying in a addiction clinic.  Story so far my misses is laid up  home after a serous op in hospital so I have taken leave from work to look after her.  While Mrs MM is resting there was little for me to do but "go a wondering " on the internet, and came apon this live webcam site called Worldcam .tv and went in.

Well I have watched wild animals in Africa day and night viewing, been to bars in Florida and the Caribbean, watch planes taking off and landing around the world, watch shipping movements,done trains and cities, New York Time square is interesting..the list goes on.  This stuff can be quite addictive, so while Mrs MM is at home I'm eating chocolate and drinking beer with others around the world and seeing things I will never get to see up in our spare room...I am doing it right now, I wonder if I will become a dark shadowy figure of my former self..who knows. 😎

MM

Edited by madmax666

I'm starting to dress in long raincoats and wide brimmed hats now even in our spare room, interesting today I was watching Gdansk airport this morning and what they had to do to get a Ryanair plane up, they had 4 snow plows going up and down the runway run after run, this bit got me thinking about the things we don't see sitting on a plane. 

They took this plane about a mile away from everything then got 2 cherry picker type trucks and blew the snow and ice off the plane.. about 3 times then they waited about 15 mins to see if the plane moved, if I was on that plane i'd be a tad twitchy.  Then the plane taxied back down the mile run and then took off with quite alot of trucks standing by..very interesting stuff this voyeurism.

MM

Edited by madmax666