3 x 19” and 1 x 17.5” shirts

Mungler

I’m having a spring clean - there’s a load of stuff on its way to freecycle. If there’s anyone on here with a genuine need and who isn’t going to flip the lot on eBay PM me with what you need and I’ll see what I’ve got.

shoes are 9-10 uk

shirts 18” collar 

jeans in some very high numbers 😆 

quite a lot unworn 

5 minutes ago, Fatcatsplat said:

Sigh.....If only you were fatter...

😆😆😆😆

Ah but I probably am which is why they’re going; well that and a very cost effective and enterprising chap from Hong Kong who comes over to London once a year for a measure up and then UPS’ shirts and suits from the other side of the world.

I first bumped into him when I went to HK with work before the handover in “99 and he’s tried and tested (and super cheap) 

22 minutes ago, Mungler said:

😆😆😆😆

Ah but I probably am which is why they’re going; well that and a very cost effective and enterprising chap from Hong Kong who comes over to London once a year for a measure up and then UPS’ shirts and suits from the other side of the world.

I first bumped into him when I went to HK with work before the handover in “99 and he’s tried and tested (and super cheap) 

Not Mr Raja is it? If you get a chance, send the details over please and I'll give him a try. Anything that fits my ..er...unique frame is always a good thing!!