Harkila boots

Drayman1965

I got a pair last year and have stood in water and crossed streams without any leaks. They've been comfy from day one and get a fair bit of use. I find them slightly on the narrow side so I wouldn't get them mail order without trying on a pair first. I know a few people who have them and recommend them but I also know 1 person who said his aren't 100% waterproof. 

If there £159.00 ones from uttings I got some last year, I’ve been up helvelyn and surrounding peaks (fine weather) in them and did five peaks around buttermere, 14 miles and over 5000ft in some heavy rain and they performed well, dry and comfortable, they have come in for a fair bit of criticism on PW for leaking/coming apart but I’m hoping I’ve either got lucky or they have resolved the issues

6 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Have a look through this wonderful forum, we have absolutely loads of good wholesome Sections, but you post everything in the Welcome To Pigeon Watch Section.

I would be so bold as to suggest you are more likely to get a response that way!

Peace, joy and happiness to 

Edited by squirrel shooter