Beretta 682 x trap 12 gauge

Beretta 682 x trap

£995

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Excellent Condition rhondda cynon taff, Rhondda Cynon Taff
Over and Under, -, -, 30" barrels
682_x-trap_(6) 682_x-trap_(3) 682_x-trap_(2)

Description

A while back I took up trap shooting and found my sporter useless so bought this 682. I used it two or thee times and then sent the stock off to for refinishing. in the mean time my local DTL club closed and the only other club local to me is a bit far to travel and I find the members a bit stuffy so its sat in my safe unused since last summer so I thought I'd make some space and sell it on to someone who's going to use it.

It has Monte Carlo stock and multi choke (extra chokes included) and is really nice condition, particularly the stock which has a high grade walnut and a gloss finish, as mentioned the gun hasn't been used since refinishing so woodwork is perfect

gun is priced to sell at £995 (my local shop offered me £850 but told me to sell private as I could get £1200 for it) and is situated in CF39 area of south wales, but I am happy to RFD at buyers cost. last gun I sent cost me £25 so I presume it is still the same but will check if needed

I originally listed this gun as left handed, even though my mate and the guy at my range both tried it and shot it ok right handed, I have been told by my local shop that its not a leftie and is ambidextrous... no idea if its right or not but I cant see any obvious cast and as I said others have shot it ok right handed but any inspection is welcome or I can send other photos if needed

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member kiffy. Message them here

View the full article

it is nice, I've half heartedly tried to sell it a few times in the past as my local club closed and of the others, one I wont go to as the owner tried to rip me off and the other ones to clicky for my liking but now my mates sold his trap gun on so I defiantly wont be trap shooting anytime soon so it can go

haha, yeh I've advertised it three times I think now, always half hearteed as I don't want to sell it but its been in the safe now for about three years and not used, only been out once when I took it to my local shop... to be honest hadn't even thought of advertising it again but someone contacted me who had seen the old advert to enquire so thought id put it back on

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Mulligan said:

Hi

Could you tell me weight and length of pull please ?

Also is it multichoke in both barrels and are they internal or extended ?

Thanks

On behalf of Lord Kiffington it is multi-choked in both barrels for the Beretta Mobil-choke system which were originally an enclosed set up.

Although plenty of extended chokes are available for Mobil Chokes.

If you PM him he may well be able to tel you the weight and dimensions!

lord kiffington... got a nice ring to it :yahoo:

just tried weighing on my kitchen scales. to heavy for them... so a VERY unscientific weighing, jumped on bathrooms scales holding gun, then again without gun and seven pounds different.  if you want accurate im sure I have luggage scales somewhere

to be honest im not sure the correct way to measure LOP, by that I mean does tape go to top of butt pad or centre of but pad or where you measure on trigger. so I just put a tape on the stock, photos below hope their ok

as tightchoke mentioned, is mobil chokes.. two in gun, two spares and choke key

IMG_2985.jpg.b1b34616b90701df819b718caaeb62c5.jpg

IMG_2986.jpg.354380abff3b07fcc96d39fc31de280b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

gun now has a new home, after advertising (half heartedly) a few times over the last two or three years, when my adverts are about to expire I get at least half a dozen chasing it...  first guy pulled out, then back in but after not hearing from him or receiving payment for several days reluctantly sold to the next, a right pain in the backside sending it but all sorted.  cant believe they charged me or rather the buyer £45 to send!  shocking